It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 15, 2016
of October 25, 2016 No. 561
About approval of the Regulations on sentry protection and the Instruction on the organization and service by sentry protection
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 17, 1993 "About streamlining of protection of objects of Armed Forces" and for the purpose of further enhancement of protection of objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine I order to No. 195:
Regulations on sentry protection which are applied;
The instruction on the organization and service by sentry protection which is applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine of March 12, 2012 No. 131 "About approval of the Regulations on sentry protection and the Instruction on the organization and service by sentry protection", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on March 29, 2012 on No. 469/20782 (with changes).
Minister of Defence of Ukraine general of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine of October 25, 2016 No. 561
1. This Provision determines bases of the organization, management and completing of sentry protection in the Armed Forces of Ukraine (further - sentry protection).
2. Sentry protection is created for implementation of access control in the territory of military units, military educational institutions, organizations and the organizations (further - military unit) the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and also protection of headquarters, warehouses and other objects which are not protected by divisions of the militarized protection.
3. In the activities sentry protection is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the acts of the President of Ukraine, resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine and this Provision.
4. In this Provision the following terms and determinations are applied:
means of communication - the special devices intended for ensuring communication;
replaceable counter - the established metal sign for change of watchmen;
team (group) of sentry protection - the division intended for implementation of access control in the territory of military units, military educational institutions, organizations and the organizations, and also protection of headquarters, warehouses and other objects which are not protected by divisions of the militarized protection;
object of protection - the site of the area with the buildings located on it, constructions, platforms for outdoor storage of military and other equipment, property, the building and construction which stand separately, the rooms in these buildings and constructions which are subject to protection;
fence - the building construction which is established for the purpose of determination of the territory of the protected object and is intended for prevention of penetration on object (restriction of access to it);
The room on point duty - the certain room which is equipped for accommodation of watchmen who protect headquarters, warehouses and other objects located separately;
post - everything charged for protection of watchmen, and also the place or the site of the area on which it carries out the obligations;
mobile post - post on which the watchman performs protection of one or several objects by their bypass when length of bypass constitutes more than 150 meters;
stationary post - post on which protection of one isolated object or several objects on the open area or the protected territory when the total length of bypass her watchman does not exceed 150 meters is performed;
fungus on point duty - construction which is equipped for designation of post and the place of change of watchmen, investment of funds of communication and the alarm system;
the observation tower - construction which is equipped for convenience of observation by the watchman of approaches to object of protection;
job specification track - the place for movement of the watchman on post equipped with covering which will provide its use at all seasons of the year;
technical means of protection - technical means, held for use by protection forces for the purpose of increase in efficiency of identification of violators and ensuring the authorized access to object of protection;
the sentry room - the room which is equipped for accommodation of groups of sentry protection;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.