It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 24, 2016
of November 3, 2016 No. 986
About approval of the Regulations on Advisory council of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine concerning protection of public morals
According to article 15 of the Law of Ukraine "About protection of public morals", I order to the Regulations on the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 3, 2014 No. 495,:
1. Approve Regulations on Advisory council of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine concerning protection of public morals which are applied.
2. (Belash P. M.) to provide to management of scenic and visual art submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the deputy minister of culture of the chief of staff of Karandeev R. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine of November 3, 2016 No. 986
1. This Provision determines the general principles of education and activities of Advisory council of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine concerning protection of public morals (further - Advisory council).
2. In this Provision the terms "potential conflict of interest", "real conflict of interest" are used in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption".
3. The advisory council is permanent konsultativnosoveshchatelny body which is formed for the purpose of consideration of the questions connected with control of observance of requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About protection of public morals" and other laws in the sphere of protection of public morals.
4. In the work the Advisory council is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation of Ukraine.
5. The main objectives of Advisory council are:
participation in development of criteria of reference of products to having pornographic nature;
the analysis of the processes and tendencies occurring in the sphere of protection of public morals;
assistance scientific methodically and to information support of the work aimed at the development of spirituality and morality of citizens, uses of opportunities of mass media in promotion of national, universal cultural and moral wealth;
preliminary consideration, public examination of drafts of the laws and other regulatory legal acts concerning protection of public morals;
consideration of other questions of protection of public morals.
6. The advisory council has the right:
involve specialists of the central and local authorities of the government, local government bodies, scientific institutions, public organizations (in coordination) in participation in meetings and work of Advisory council;
form in coordination with Ministry of culture the working groups on the priority directions of reforming of the legislation in the sphere of protection of public morals;
send to Ministry of culture of suggestion for improvement of condition of legislative regulation of the relations in the sphere of protection of public morals;
receive from the executive bodies, organizations relating to the sphere of management of Ministry of culture, the documents and other materials necessary for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it;
make offers to management of Ministry of culture on the questions which are within the competence of Advisory council.
7. The decision on creation or liquidation of Advisory council, its quantitative and members affirm orders of Ministry of culture to whom changes and additions can be made.
8. The chairman, the vice-chairman, the secretary and members of Advisory council are part of Advisory council.
In Advisory council the deputy minister of culture of Ukraine according to distribution of obligations, representatives of structural divisions of Ministry of culture, representatives of the creative unions in the sphere of culture and arts, journalism, also specialists in the field of culture and arts are involved (from their consent).
The advisory council is effective as a part of at least seven people.
9. The main form of work of Advisory council is the meeting.
10. Planning of the subsequent meetings of Advisory council is performed according to the decisions made at its meetings. Emergency meetings of Advisory council can be convened by the chairman of Advisory council or according to its order the vice-chairman of Advisory council upon the demand of two and more members of Advisory council.
The meeting of council is competent if at it there are at least 2/3 structures of Advisory council.
The member of Advisory council can delegate voting power at meeting of Advisory council to other member of council by submission of the written application.
11. The decision of Advisory council is made by open voting by a simple majority vote of the members of council who are present at meeting.
12. The chairman of Advisory council is the deputy minister.
Chairman of Advisory council:
determines the agenda of meetings of Advisory council;
conducts meeting of Advisory council, puts the question to the vote, signs the minutes;
exercises control in order to avoid potential and real conflict of interest of members of Advisory council;
provides comprehensive and objective consideration of the questions considered at meeting of Advisory council;
approves the minutes of Advisory council.
13. The secretary of Advisory council who is the employee of Ministry of culture:
develops the statement for lack of potential and real conflict of interest constituted in any form with members of Advisory council;
brings the minutes of Advisory council to the attention of management of Ministry of culture;
prepares materials for consideration at meeting of Advisory council;
by results of meeting prepares the protocol with statement of conclusions and offers;
participates in meetings of Advisory council without voting power.
14. In case of absence of the secretary the protocol takes person authorized by the chairman of Advisory council.
15. Persons who have can be members of Advisory council:
scientific degree and/or academic status, awards in the field of culture and arts and/or sciences (honorary titles, awards), considerable achievements in the field of culture and arts and so forth;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.