of October 15, 2016 No. 724
About approval of the Technical regulation "Requirements to Marking of Products"
According to the subitem 17) parts two of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "Requirements to Marking of Products".
2. (Kaneshev B. B.) to provide to committee of technical regulation and metrology of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in paper and electronic type on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let, and also in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan within ten calendar days from the date of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Ministrpo to investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 15, 2016, No. 724
1. This Technical regulation "Requirements to Marking of Products" (further - the Technical regulation) is developed according to the subitem 17) of part two of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" (further - the Law) and establishes general requirements to marking of products.
2. The technical regulation extends to the products of national, import production and also made in the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union, realized in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and does not extend to the relations established by the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union including does not extend to products which are object of technical regulation of technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union (Customs union).
3. Provisions of the Technical regulation are subject to application when designing (including researches), production, construction, installation, adjustments, operation, storage, transportation, realization and utilization of products, carrying out the state control of observance of the requirements established by technical regulations and also in case of confirmation of conformity.
4. The requirements to marking of separate types of products established in the technical regulations and regulating documents on standardization existing in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, except for technical regulations, specified in Item 2, are applied regarding not contradicting requirements of the Technical regulation.
5. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) date of packaging (packing, pouring of liquid products) - date of placement of products in packaging (container);
2) date of production (production) - the date which is put down by the manufacturer (producer), informing on the moment of the end of engineering procedure of production (production) of products;
3) the manufacturer (producer) - the physical persons or legal entities making products for the subsequent alienation or own consumption in the production purposes;
4) expiration date - period of time after which the goods are considered unsuitable for proper use;
5) packaging (container) - product which is used for placement, protection, transportation, loading and unloading, delivery and storage of raw materials and finished goods;
6) the supplier - the physical person or legal entity providing products;
7) the name of the place of origin of products - the designation which is representing or containing the name of the country, region, settlement, area or other geographical specifying, and also the specifying derivative of such name and became known as a result of its use in respect of products, special characteristics, quality, reputation or other characteristics of which are connected mainly with its geographical origin, including characteristic environment and (or) human factors;
8) marking - the texts, trademarks, symbol and drawings bearing information for the consumer and applied on products, documents, instruction sheets (inserts), labels, labels, packaging (container);
9) the trademark - the designation registered according to the legislation or protected without registration owing to international treaties in which the Republic of Kazakhstan participates, serving for difference of products of one legal entities or physical person from uniform products of other legal entities or physical persons;
10) the collective trademark is the trademark of association (union) or other consolidation of legal entities and (or) individual entrepreneurs serving for designation of the products which are turned out or sold by them having single quality or other characteristics.
6. The manufacturer (producer) and (or) the supplier in case of release into the stream of commerce of products provides with the complete, necessary, unambiguously understood and reliable information about it excluding deception and input in delusion of consumers concerning structure, properties, appointments, the manufacturer (producer) and (or) the supplier, the storage condition, transportation, operation, utilization, method of production (production) and the use (application), date of production (production), energy consumption (for the energy-requiring equipment), origins, expiration date, weight, amount, quantity, and also other data directly or indirectly characterizing quality and safety of products and providing possibility of their right choice.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.