of November 1, 2016 №138
About the organization of pilot project for realization of electronic document management between state members of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Eurasian economic commission
According to Items 23 and 30of the Protocol on information and communication technologies and information exchange within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix № 3 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014), for the purpose of providing electronic form of interaction with use of electronic documents between the states – members of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Eurasian economic commission the Board of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
1. Ask the Government of the Republic of Armenia, the Government of the Republic of Belarus, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the Eurasian economic commission to organize implementation in the I quarter 2017 of pilot project on realization of electronic document management between state members of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Eurasian economic commission and to report on results at meeting of Board of the Eurasian economic commission.
2. Approve enclosed:
Acting Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of November 1, 2016 №138
1. These rules determine procedure of office correspondence of public authorities of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union (further respectively – public authorities, state members, the Union) among themselves and with the Eurasian economic commission (further – the Commission) in electronic form, including requirements to execution of the documents in electronic form used in case of such correspondence.
2. For the purposes of these rules concepts which mean the following are used:
"office correspondence" – obtaining and the direction of office letters in electronic form by public authorities and the Commission within implementation of the powers provided by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and international treaties within the Union by them;
"the office letter" – the document in electronic form (the electronic document) of office nature processed in accordance with the established procedure and prepared as the response to the corresponding request or in initiative procedure (guidance, guaranty, information letters, letters requests, letters notifications, letters invitations, letters of response, etc.).
Other concepts used in these rules are applied in the values defined by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 including the Protocol on information and communication technologies and information exchange within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix №3 to the specified Agreement), the acts of bodies of the Union regulating questions of creation and development of the integrated information system of the Union (further – the integrated system).
3. These rules are applied when implementing office correspondence between public authority of one state member and public authority of other state member, and also between public authority and the Commission.
4. These rules do not extend to office correspondence between public authorities of one state member.
5. Office correspondence within which information exchange is made carried by the legislation of state members to the state secret (the state secrets) or to data of limited distribution, is performed according to the legislation of state members and international treaties within the Union.
6. Office correspondence is performed by means of the direction and receipt of office letters by participants of office correspondence, and also information exchange about the course of their registration and consideration.
Office correspondence within which exchange of the electronic documents certified by the electronic digital signature (digital signature) is made is performed according to Regulations on exchange of electronic documents in case of cross-border interaction of public authorities of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union among themselves and with the Euroasian economic commission, the approved Decision of Board of the Euroasian economic commission of September 28, 2015 №125, and these rules.
7. Participants of office correspondence are officials and the staff of public authorities and the Commission.
8. Officials and the staff of public authorities and the Commission participate in office correspondence according to the legislation of state members and the right of the Union within the powers.
9. Participants of office correspondence perform the following functions:
a) the sender – preparation, signing, registration and sending office letters, and also the direction of requests about the course of their registration and consideration;
b) the receiver – acceptance, check and registration of the office letters received from the sender, forming and the direction to the sender of notices of registration of the office letters, and also replies to the requests of the sender on the course of registration and consideration of office letters received from it.
10. Participants of office correspondence when implementing the functions apply information systems of electronic document management, interaction between which is provided with means of the integrated system.
11. The organization of information exchange for accomplishment of the procedures provided by these rules in the territory of state member is provided with the customer of national segment of state member of the integrated system (further – the customer of national segment).
12. On the basis of the data represented by customers of national segments, the Commission creates and kept the register containing the information about participants of office correspondence, their name, the address, codes and other data approved by state members (further – the register).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.