of October 25, 2016 №139
About Regulations on the Advisory committee on migration policy
According to Items 7 and 44of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix №1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) the Board of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Advisory committee on migration policy.
2. Declare invalid paragraph two of Item 2 of the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of August 30, 2012 №154 "About the Advisory committee on migration policy".
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of October 25, 2016 №139
1. The advisory committee on migration policy (further – Committee) created under Board of the Eurasian economic commission (further – the Commission) the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of August 30, 2012 №154, performs the activities according to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, other international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – the Union), the Regulations of work of the Eurasian economic commission approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 23, 2014 № 98, and also this Provision.
2. The committee is consultative body of the Commission on questions of labor migration and state cooperation – members of the Union (further – state members) in the migratory sphere.
3. The main objectives of Committee are:
a) preparation of recommendations for the Commission;
b) carrying out consultations and preparation of offers on cooperation of authorized bodies of state members;
c) preparation of offers for state members;
d) participation in project development of agreements, programs and other joint documents;
e) consideration of other questions within the competence.
4. For realization of the tasks assigned to it the Committee performs the following functions:
a) carries out the analysis: the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union, and also the legislation of state members; law-enforcement practice of state members; regulatory framework and activities of the international organizations;
b) prepares offers on the following questions:
harmonization of the legislation of state members;
forming of effective mechanisms and development of the principles of carrying out by state members of coordinated policy;
the organization of cooperation between authorized bodies of state members, the international organizations and the Commission;
enhancement of procedure for carrying out monitoring and control of execution by state members of provisions of the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union;
c) performs other functions within the competence.
5. The committee considers questions on which the Board shall hold consultations according to Item 25 of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix №1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014), before decision making of Council or Board of the Commission.
6. The structure of Committee is created of heads (deputy managers) of public authorities of state members.
According to offers of state members representatives of business communities, scientific and public organizations, other independent experts can be included. The structure of Committee affirms the order of Board of the Commission.
Authorized bodies timely inform the Commission on need of replacement of representatives of authorized bodies for Committee, and also represent offers on modification of its structure.
7. The chairman of Committee is the member of Board of the Commission to whose competence questions of labor migration are carried (further – the Chairman).
a) directs activities of Committee and will organize work on accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Committee;
b) makes the decision on holding committee meeting, approves the agenda of committee meeting, determines date, time and the place of its carrying out;
c) conducts committee meetings;
d) approves protocols of committee meetings;
e) informs Board and Council of the Commission on the recommendations developed by Committee;
e) approves regulations on subcommittees, expert and working groups and their structures;
g) represents Committee at meetings of Board and Council of the Commission, and also in interaction with authorized bodies of state members.
8-1. The head of department of the Commission whose competence questions on activities of Committee enter is appointed the vice-chairman.
The vice-chairman performs functions of the Chairman, stipulated in Item the 8th this provision, in case of absence of the Chairman or according to its order.
9. The responsible secretary of Committee (further – the Responsible secretary) is appointed the Chairman from among officials or the staff of the Commission whose competence questions on activities of Committee enter.
10. Responsible secretary:
a) prepares the draft of the agenda of committee meeting according to proposals of the Chairman and members of the committee and submits it for approval to the Chairman;
b) exercises control of preparation and representation of materials;
c) prepares and sends to members of the committee the approved agenda of committee meeting and materials to it;
d) informs members of the committee on date, time and the venue of the regular meeting of Committee;
e) takes the minutes of Committee and submits it for approval to the Chairman;
e) will organize preparation and bringing to members of the committee of the resulting documents prepared by results of committee meeting;
g) exercises control of execution of legal decisions of Committee.
11. By the invitation of the Chairman officials and the staff of the Commission, and also representatives of authorized bodies of state members, business communities, scientific and public organizations, other independent experts who are not part of Committee can participate in committee meetings.
12. According to the decision of the Chairman subcommittees on activities of Committee, and also expert and working groups can be created. The structure of subcommittee (expert, working group) is created of number of representatives of authorized bodies and experts of state members.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.