It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On November 24, 2016 No. 1153
of November 16, 2016 No. 1045
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and holding testing certification of the simultaneous interpreter and translator
According to part (4) article 11 of the Law No. 264-VXI of December 11, 2008 on the status, issue of permissions to activities and the organizations of activities of the simultaneous interpreter and the translator in the sector of justice (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, Art. No. 57-58, 159), with subsequent changes, and letter b) the subitem 7) Item 5 of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Justice approved by the Order of the Government No. 736 of October 3, 2012 with subsequent changes, (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, to Art. No. 212-215, 799), I order:
1. Approve Regulations on the organization and holding testing certification of the simultaneous interpreter and the translator, according to appendix.
2. Publish this order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Minister of Justice
to the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Moldova of November 16, 2016 No. 1045
1. This Provision establishes procedure for the organization and holding testing certification for issue of permission to activities of the simultaneous interpreter and the translator (further – examination), and also procedure for appeal of its results.
2. Examination is held by the certification and disciplinary commission (further – the Commission). The Commission involves the specialists delegated by higher educational institutions to assessment of testing.
3. Examination is held on the basis of the principle of competence, professional advantage, equality and transparency.
4. Examination will be organized once a year. Examination can be held and is more often if there is large number of persons interested to participate in examination.
5. Information on date, the place and time of holding examination is published on the official site of the Ministry of Justice at least in 30 days prior to the date established for its carrying out. Submission due date of documents comes to an end in 15 days prior to date of examination.
6. For participation in examination the candidates conforming to requirements, the stipulated in Article 5 Laws No. 264-VXI of December 11, 2008 on the status, issue of permissions to activities and the organization of activities of the simultaneous interpreter and the translator in the sector of justice (further – the Law), file the following documents to the Ministry of Justice:
1) the statement for participation in examination, with indication of activities of the simultaneous interpreter and/or the translator and language for which permission is requested;
3) the verified copy of the litsentsiatsky or master or equivalent diploma confirming specialization in foreign language or languages on which permission to activities, or the litsentsiatsky or master or equivalent diploma confirming specialization in the field of the right with the teaching right in foreign language on which permission to activities is asked is asked;
4) the verified copy of the service record confirming length of service in this specialty at least 2 years, or copies/copies of agreements/service provision agreements with familiarizing of copies of the delivery-acceptance certificates confirming amount of completed work in the field of synchronous transfer / transfer into the asked language;
5) certificate of lack of criminal record;
6) notarized copy of the identity certificate;
7) the document confirming payment for participation in examination in the original.
7. The provision provided by the subitem 3) of Item 6 is not obligatory for persons who ask permission to activities for transfer and/or simultaneous interpretation to one of the languages provided in the List east or seldom used languages approved by the Order of the Government No. 888 of July 11, 2016 and also on transfer of signs deaf, mute or deaf-and-dumb.
8. The commission considers the documents filed by participants and at least in 15 days prior to date of examination makes the decision on the admission or refusal in the admission to examination.
9. The decision of the Commission on the admission or refusal to examination is published in the admission on the official web page of the Ministry of Justice no more than 2 days after its acceptance in time.
10. Examination is held in the building of the Ministry of Justice or in other places according to the decision of the Commission.
11. The hall in which examination is held prepares minimum for hour prior to the examination. The entrance to the hall where examination is held, is performed based on the identity certificate and the candidate list allowed to examination.
12. Presence of each candidate is confirmed by its signature opposite to name in the candidate list, allowed to examination. Absence of the candidate for examination in the disrespectful reasons attracts exception it from the candidate list, allowed to examination.
13. To the hall of holding examination only the secretary, members of the commission and specialists have access. It is forbidden to candidates to leave the hall in which examination, before work transfer is held.
14. The candidate who breaks discipline or commits fraud or attempt of fraud is punished by removal from the hall of holding examination. Data on this fact are entered in minutes, and its work is cancelled marked "fraud".
15. Depending on type of activities for which permission is asked examination consists of the following testing:
1) for simultaneous interpreters – oral testing;
2) for translators – written testing.
16. Oral testing is registered by means of audio-record and includes:
1) simultaneous simultaneous interpretation of oral conversation from Romanian on foreign language (interrogation of the witness, etc.) about 1000 words (the maximum duration – 10 minutes);
2) simultaneous simultaneous interpretation of oral conversation from foreign language into Romanian (interrogation of the witness, etc.) about 1000 words (the maximum duration – 10 minutes);
3) consecutive simultaneous interpretation of oral conversation without text from Romanian on foreign language (interrogation of the witness, etc.) about 500 words. The text will be reproduced entirely for the period time which will not exceed the initial period;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.