It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On June 16, 1998 No. 169
Approved by the Ministry of Communications of Turkmenistan on October 31, 1997 No. 178
1. Offers, statements and claims of citizens to work of signal installations are accepted at all companies and the organizations of communication.
2. All statements and claims of citizens in writing or declared orally, are subject to obligatory registration. The claims and petitions arriving from the companies of organizations and the organizations of other ministries and departments for work of signal installations and installation of phones are also subject to obligatory registration and are considered as office correspondence.
3. On telecommunications agencies and in structural divisions declarations with the address and phone number of superior organization of communication shall be hung out, in subordination or the list of whom they are.
4. Check according to offers, statements and claims is carried out free of charge, except for checks according to statements for delivery of telegrams and search of the international mailings.
5. Offers, the statements and claims accepted by telecommunications agency after registration go for consideration to management of the company no later than the next working day.
6. The director or his deputy shall will examine contents of offers, statements and claims, as a rule, in day of their receipt and to give the corresponding assignment on their execution.
7. It is forbidden to send claims for permission to that official persons whose actions are appealed.
8. By results of consideration of offers, statements and claims the applicant is given the written answer. According to the claims and statements written in the log of registration of oral claims - answers register at the same time or pasted in this log.
9. It is not allowed to report to the applicant data engineering procedures of processing of correspondence.
10. Answers according to offers, statements and claims of citizens are given on all questions raised by them and signed by the director or his deputy.
11. It is allowed to report to citizens in oral form on personal acceptance about the decisions accepted according to their offers, statements and claims.
12. In the Ministry of Communications, State-owned company "Turkmen telecom", State-owned company of mail service "the Turkmen mail", the Ashgabat telephone network and at all jurisdictional enterprises of communication will be organized personal acceptance of visitors by heads and departmental workers in established about the days and hours which are brought to the attention of citizens, in time, convenient for them, including in the evening.
13. Heads of telecommunications agencies bear the personal liability for the organization of acceptance and consideration of offers, statements and claims of citizens.
14. Terms of consideration of offers, statements and claims of citizens are determined by the Presidential decree of Turkmenistan of December 2, 1992 No. UP-659 "About procedure for consideration, offers, statements and claims of citizens".
1. The director of communication or his deputy shall make the decision according to the statement, the claim till 20 calendar days and if additional studying and check - instantly is not required, but no later than 10 days from the date of their receipt.
2. If permission of the statement or the claim requires conducting special check, reclamation of additional materials and acceptance of other measures, terms of permission of the statement or claim can be, according to the procedure of exception, are extended by the head or his deputy, but no more than for one (1) month, with the message on it to person who submitted the application or the claim.
3. If the questions raised in letters do not belong to activities of signal installations or this company, then such letters no later than 3 days from the date of their receipt are sent on accessory with the notification on it to the applicant.
15. Claims of citizens about compensation of the damage connected with long passing or loss of the mailing, are considered by nonpayment of money on postal order according to the procedure and the terms specified in this Instruction.
1. The claims and petitions from citizens which arrived from the editorial offices of newspapers and logs, and also the critical performances published in seal connected with their permission are considered according to the procedure and in the terms specified in this Instruction.
17. PROCEDURE FOR CONSIDERATION OF OFFERS, STATEMENTS AND CLAIMS OF CITIZENS
1. FOR WORK OF THE MAIL SERVICE
1. The statement for search of interstate mailings and compensation of the damage connected with loss or shortage of the sent attachment, nonpayment of money on postal order and also for refund, securities and other objects are accepted from senders or addressees by the company of mail service in writing within 6 months from the date of submission of the mailing. The receipt issued in case of acceptance of the mailing shall be enclosed to the application.
2. The statement for search of mailings are accepted after the established control term of passing of the mailing between telecommunications agencies of places of acceptance and assignment taking into account time of passing of the notification.
3. In case of receipt of the statement for search of the mailing the telecommunications agency sends office request for telecommunications agency of the destination of the mailing.
4. In case of receipt of the response to office request about not receipt in the address company of the mailing, on the way of its passing the Communist Party of Luxembourg - control putirovochny leaf goes.
5. If the statement for search arrived on telecommunications agency after 1 (one) month from the moment of acceptance of the mailing or this term expired in verification process, then in the presence of the negative reply of address telecommunications agency about receipt of the mailing, without waiting for final outputs of check, material compensation in the amount of, provided by the Law of Turkmenistan "About communication is paid to the applicant".
6. Compensation is paid by the telecommunications agency performing search with the subsequent reference of losses on the guilty company. In case of receipt of the statement for non receipt of money on transfer, payment is made according to the procedure, established by Postal regulations.
7. In case of detection of the mailing after payment to the applicant of material compensation, the mailing shall be handed to destination or returned to the sender, and the paid amount of compensation is collected from the applicant.
In case of failure of the applicant to return the received amount, money is collected through court.
8. When loss of the searched mailing, telecommunications agency where there was loss is established, draws up the statement in triplicate which is signed by the chief of the company, the chief accountant and person making investigation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.