of November 10, 2016 No. 150
About approval of the Regulations on key performance indicators in electric utility sector
According to Regulations on the State agency on regulation of the fuel and energy complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 14, 2014 No. 650 I order:
1. Approve Regulations on key performance indicators in electric utility sector according to appendix.
2. Under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to send to department of monitoring and complex analysis of the State agency on regulation of fuel and energy complex this order to addresses: JSC Elektricheskiye stantsii, JSC NES Kyrgyzstana, JSC Severelektro, JSC Vostokelektro, JSC Oshelektro, JSC Zhalalabatelektro on execution.
3. It is strict to energy companies to adhere to terms of provision of the data specified in Regulations on key performance indicators in electric utility sector.
4. Declare invalid the order of State department on regulation of fuel and energy complex under the Ministry of Energy and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 10, 2014 No. 33.
5. To the press secretary to publish this order on the official site of the State agency on regulation of fuel and energy complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for general acquaintance.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the head of department of monitoring and the complex analysis of the State agency on regulation of fuel and energy complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic A. A. Ishenaliyev.
to the Order of the State agency on regulation of fuel and energy complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 10, 2016 No. 150
1. The regulations on key performance indicators in electric utility sector (further - the Provision) are developed for the purpose of introduction of monitoring of key performance indicators for tracking of service quality on electric utility service and efficiency of functioning of subjects of electric utility system of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. This Provision extends to the subjects performing transfer and electricity distribution and falling under regulation of authorized state body on fuel and energy complex regulation (further - authorized body).
3. In this Provision the words below have the following determinations:
1) the Power system - the interconnected system consisting of power plants, power lines, substations and the distribution equipment intended for development, transmission of electricity for consumers and its distribution between them.
2) the company Developing the electric power - the state, private legal entity or physical person performing activities for production of electricity and operation of power plants.
3) Transfer - overflow of the electric power of high voltage on power network for the purpose of its delivery to the main consumers or the distributing companies.
4) Networks of high voltage - power networks and substations of 35 kV and above.
5) the company Transferring the electric power - any state, private legal entity or physical person transferring the electric power between points of delivery of the company making this electric power and point of connection of the distributing company or the main consumer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.