of November 15, 2016 No. 587
About approval of Rules of carrying out re-equipment of the vehicles which are in operation in case of modification of their design
For the purpose of reduction of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of technical regulation in compliance with the decision of the Eurasian Economic Union of January 26, 2016 "About procedure for enforcement of technical regulations of the Customs union in the Kyrgyz Republic", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Rules of carrying out re-equipment of the vehicles which are in operation in case of modification of their design, according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. These rules determine procedure for conducting preliminary technical expertize of the wheel vehicles which are in operation in case of modification of their design, carrying out re-equipment, testing and issue of the certificate.
Wheel vehicles to which design the changes, categories "L", "M", "N" and "O" intended for operation on highways public are made (further - vehicles), and also the landing gear, components of vehicles exerting impact on safety of vehicles belong to objects of technical regulation to which action of these rules extends.
2. Categories of vehicles have the following values:
"L" - motor-vehicles (motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, motor-bicycles, mokik);
"M" - the vehicles set in motion by the power unit, having at least four wheels and intended for public conveyance;
"N" - the vehicles used for carriage of goods - cars cargo and their landing gears;
"About" - trail cars (semitrailer trucks) to vehicles of categories "L", "M", "N".
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
the vehicle - the device on wheel to the course of categories "L", "M", "N" and "O", intended for transportation of people, loads or the equipment installed on it;
modification of vehicle design - exception provided or installation of the constituents and equipment items which are not provided by design of the specific vehicle, executed after release of the vehicle in the address and influencing traffic safety;
interdepartmental commission of experts (further - commission of experts) - the commission of experts under authorized state body in the field of traffic safety or its territorial subdivision approved by the order of the head of authorized state body in the field of traffic safety or its territorial subdivision from among specialists of state bodies for conducting preliminary technical expertize of the vehicles which are in operation in case of modification of their designs.
4. Check of fulfillment of requirements to the vehicles which are in operation in case of modification of their design is performed by commission of experts in the form of preliminary technical expertize of design regarding possibility of modification of design of the vehicle and the subsequent vehicle safety inspection with the changes made to design.
5. Vehicles are not subject to technical expertize in cases:
1) in case of installation on the vehicle of components:
- intended for this vehicle and undergone assessment of conformity as a part of this vehicle that is confirmed with documentation of the manufacturer of components;
- provided by the manufacturer of the vehicle in the operating documentation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.