of September 23, 2016 No. 217
About approval of the Technique of accounting of release of services of financial intermediation
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics", and also the subitem 258) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 No. 1011, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Technique of accounting of release of services of financial intermediation.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of national accounts together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) the direction in printing and electronic type within ten calendar days from the date of receipt of the registered order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of national accounts of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Orunkhanov K. K.).
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 23, 2016 No. 217
1. The technique of accounting of release of services of financial intermediation (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" (further - the Law).
2. This Technique is held for use Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) for accounting of release of services of financial intermediation, according to international standards and is applied only for the purposes of System of national accounts.
3. The purpose of this Technique is enhancement of measure calculations of release and use of the services of financial intermediation measured indirectly (further - UFPIK) which are used for creation of the account of production, use of the income of institutional sectors and the tables "resources use" and "costs release". Application of this Technique promotes increase in reliability of estimates of the value added created in the financial sector and to use in economy industries.
4. In this Technique the following determinations are used:
1) deposits - the money transferred to bank or other deposit taking institution to storage, but subjects after approach of term and certain conditions to return with payment of the interest rate established in the deposit agreement. Differentiate translated and other deposits.
2) the credits (loans) - financial instruments which are formed when creditors provide money directly to borrowers it is confirmed by the documents which are not subject to transfer.
3) financial intermediation - activities for reduction in compliance of needs of debtors and desires of creditors. It is performed by the financial institutions offering alternative set of terms according to which clients borrow and credit.
5. Intermediary activities of banks and other financial institutions consist in attraction and accumulation of free financial resources of various institutional units (households and the companies) which have savings, and transfer them to temporary use on paid basis to those institutional units, non-financial corporations which use these resources for investment financing. Banks and other financial institutions, act as intermediaries between those institutional units which save, and those institutional units which invest. Intermediary activities of financial institutions incur the costs connected with transfer of resources from one institutional units another and undertake the known risk, assume financial liabilities.
6. Release of UFPIK is determined concerning transactions with loans and deposits and when these loans are allowed by financial institutions and deposits are placed in financial institutions. In case of calculation of release of UFPIK the property incomes resulting from transactions with securities as it is considered that transactions with securities are not intermediary do not join in calculations. When financial institutions acquire or sell securities in the market, they do not influence the prices of these papers.
7. Interbank line items are identified and reflected as separate category of tools. It is one of the reasons for consideration of possibility of department of interbank loans and deposits from other loans and deposits. The second reason is connected with calculation of fee of financial intermediation, measured indirectly. For calculation of UFPIK sizes of remaining balance of loans and deposits of non-bank clients of banks are used and the difference between percent which banks receive is estimated or pay, and the percent estimated in way of application of basic rate of percent to the same remaining balance of loans and deposits. In the relations between UFPIK banks it is paid or not paid, banks borrow each other or provide each other means at the rates which are not including risk factor. For these reasons interbank loans and deposits separate from other loans and deposits (the satellite navigation system 2008, Item 11. 56).
8. Calculation of basic rate of percent is given in appendix 1 to this Technique. When calculating release of UFPIK as basic rate the interbank interest rate is used. For calculation of interbank interest rate there is no sufficient initial information. In this Technique alternative calculation of basic rate - use of average value between percent rates on loans and for deposits is described.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.