of July 1, 2005 No. 302
About some measures for streamlining of activities of funds
(as of June 11, 2009)
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on creation, activities and liquidation of funds in the Republic of Belarus.
2. Determine that:
2.1. state registration of funds is performed by the Ministry of Justice, justice departments of regional executive committees, the Minsk Gorispolkom;
2.2. The Ministry of Justice pursues state policy, exercises regulation and control in the sphere of creation and activities of funds in the Republic of Belarus according to this Decree;
2.3. the funds created before entry into force of this Decree shall bring till February 1, 2006 the charters into accord with this Decree and submit documents for state registration of the changes and (or) additions made to their charters, to the local executive and administrative organs which registered these funds.
Local executive and administrative organs in ten-day time from the date of receipt of the documents specified in part one of this subitem transfer them along with registration cases according to the procedure, determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, to the Ministry of Justice, the relevant justice departments of regional executive committees, the Minsk Gorispolkom for state registration of the changes and (or) amendments made to charters of these funds;
2.4. in case of failure to meet requirement of part one of subitem 2.3 of this Item funds are subject to liquidation corresponding regional, Minsk city courts according to statements of the bodies which performed their state registration, other interested persons.
3. Suspend till September 1, 2005 documents acceptance for state registration of funds.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus:
4.1. in three-months time:
determine procedure for transfer by the local executive and administrative organs performing state registration of funds, registration cases on funds to the Ministry of Justice, the relevant justice departments of regional executive committees, the Minsk Gorispolkom;
provide reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree;
4.3. explain questions of application of procedure for creation, state registration, activities, reorganization and liquidation of funds.
5. This Decree becomes effective since September 1, 2005, except for Items 3, 4 and this Item, becoming effective from the date of official publication of this Decree.
President of the Republic of Belarus A. Lukashenko
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 1, 2005 No. 302
1. This Provision establishes procedure and conditions of creation, state registration, activities, reorganization and liquidation of funds.
Regulations of this Provision do not extend to the funds created or created according to the decision of the President of the Republic of Belarus, Parliament of the Republic of Belarus, the Government of the Republic of Belarus and also activities of such funds if in acts of the legislation on their creation other is not established.
2. The fund for the purposes of this Provision is understood as the non-profit organization which does not have membership founded by citizens (citizen) and (or) legal entities (legal entity) on the basis of voluntary property contributions pursuing the social, charitable, cultural, educational, promoting development physical cultures and sport, the scientific or other socially useful purposes specified in the fund charter.
The fund has no right to pursue the aims connected with identification and expression of political will of citizens.
Creation and activities of the funds aiming at implementation of extremist activities is forbidden.
3. The fund can be created by one person. The fund is created as a result of its organization or as a result of reorganization of the legal entity. At the same time the fund cannot be created by transformation of public association (political party), association (union), consumer cooperative, Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
4. The fund can perform business activity only so far as it is necessary for goal achievement for the sake of which it is created, answers these purpose and answers subject of its activities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.