of November 11, 2016 No. 1236
About approval of the Technical regulation about creation of system of recognition and tracking of explosives for civil application
Based on provisions of Article 18 and line item 12 of appendix No. 3 to the Law No. 235 of December 1, 2011 on activities for accreditation and assessment of conformity (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 46-47, 136), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Technical regulation about creation of system of recognition and tracking of explosives for civil application it (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective within 24 months of date of publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, except for the provisions provided by part 2 of Chapter III of this Technical regulation about creation of system of recognition and tracking of explosives for civil application which will become effective from the moment of creation, based on the Agreement on assessment of conformity and the acceptability of manufactured goods between the Republic of Moldova and the European Union, the mechanism of exchange of information and accounting records.
3. Before entry into force of this resolution to the Ministry of Internal Affairs to develop the plan of implementation of the Technical regulation about creation of system of recognition and tracking of explosives for civil application.
4. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 138 of February 10, 2009. "About approval of some technical regulations" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, Art. No. 51-52, 218).
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Justice
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 11, 2016, No. 1236
1. The technical regulation about creation of system of recognition and tracking of explosives for civil application (further – the Technical regulation) partially shifts the Directive of the European commission 2008/43/EU of April 4, 2008 about creation, according to the Directive 93/15/EEC, systems of recognition and tracking of explosives for civil application, published in the Official magazine of the European Union No. L 94 of April 5, 2008, and the Decision of the commission of June 19, 2010 about change of the Decision 2004/388/EC about the single document on movement of explosives within the European Union published in the Official magazine of the European Union No. L 155/54 of June 22, 2010.
2. This Technical regulation installs single system of recognition and tracking of explosives for civil application.
3. This Technical regulation is not applied to:
1) to the explosives transported and delivered unpacked or in cargo vehicles with the pump for their direct unloading in the shot for explosives;
2) to the explosives made on explosion production site which are loaded right after production (production "in site");
3) to ammunition;
4) to fuses;
5) to safety locks;
6) to percussion caps.
Part 1. Single recognition
4. Specialized enterprises in the sphere of explosives which make or import explosives or perform assembly of detonators, enter single system of recognition of explosives and the smallest packing unit.
If explosive is exposed to the subsequent production processes, producers shall not apply single system of recognition of explosives, except for case when single recognition of the original is not applied according to Item 14 of this Technical regulation any more.
These provisions are not applied to explosive which is made for export, and recognition according to the requirements of the importing country allowing to trace explosive is applied.
5. Single recognition includes the components described in appendix to this Technical regulation.
6. The Ministry of Internal Affairs assigns for each lot of products code from three figures.
7. In case the production unit is located outside the Republic of Moldova, the producer with office in the Republic of Moldova contacts the Ministry of Internal Affairs to assign for it code.
In case the production unit is located outside the Republic of Moldova, and the producer has no office in the Republic of Moldova, it contacts National inspectorate for technical supervision (further - Inspection) for assignment of code by it.
8. The inspectorate observes that distributors who repack explosives, were convinced that single recognition is fixed on explosive and on the smallest packing unit.
9. In case the country of source, the country of destination and any country from among transit countries use general electronic system for authorization of transportation of explosives across the territory of the country, the procedure stated in Items 4-7 of this Technical regulation is applied.
10. If the Republic of Moldova is the country of destination, the receiver submits the document for transportation of explosives for authorization to Inspections on paper or in electronic format.
11. The inspectorate after issue of permission sends the provided permission to other member countries of the European Union and any other transit country, using general electronic system.
12. The competent authority of the country of origin member of the European Union requests permission from competent authorities of all countries of transit members of the European Union, using general electronic system.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.