of October 21, 2016 No. 246
About approval of the Technique according to the statistics information and communication technologies
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics" and the subitem 22) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2020 No. 427, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Technique according to the statistics of information and communication technologies.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistics of services and power together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) the direction in printing and electronic type within ten calendar days from the date of state registration in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of statistics of services and power of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kerimkhanov G. M.
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 21, 2016 No. 246
1. The technique according to the statistics of information and communication technologies (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created in compliance by international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics" (further – the Law).
2. The purpose of the Technique is development of single approaches on forming of statistics according to the statistics of use of information and communication technologies (further - ICT) and to communication, ensuring coordination and comparability of the state statistics to the commonly accepted international standards, classifications and methods.
3. This Technique is applied by Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan to forming of indicators according to the statistics of ICT and communications.
4. In the Technique the following determinations are used:
1) simulation modeling – the method allowing to build models for assessment and optimization of products, processes and systems for the purpose of improvement of quality and reducing the spent time;
2) cyber security – set of the technologies and actions directed to protection of networks, the software, data, computers against the attacks, damages and unauthorized access;
3) electronic trading – acquisition method or sales of goods, works and services through the Internet.
5. Main objective of statistical observation is determination of level of use of ICT in the organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. Inspection of the organizations using ICT is carried out on annual basis by the sample method.
7. Subjects to statistical observation about use of ICT in the organizations are legal entities, their separate divisions registered in the established legislative procedure.
8. The tool of the statistical recording is Statistical business the register (further - RBU) containing complete list of legal entities with necessary classification and address data.
8.1. On the basis of inspection on use of ICT by the organizations the national target indicator "share of the large and medium scale enterprises using digital technologies is calculated.
8.2. The companies applying the following technologies treat the digital companies:
Internet and things;
The self-optimized equipment;
Machine training, artificial intelligence;
Digital "doubles" of factories;
Virtual input of the equipment in operation;
Warehouse control system;
MES – management system production processes;
ERP – resource management system of the company;
PLM – product lifecycle management system;
PPS – management system production planning;
PDA – system of collection of production data;
MDC – system of collection of machine data;
CAD – the computer-aided engineering system;
SCM – management system supply chain;
8.3. The indicator "share of the large and medium scale enterprises using digital technologies" is determined by the relation of number of the large and medium industrial enterprises which chose combination from 4 technologies of Item 8.2 to total quantity of the reported large and medium industrial enterprises, increased on 100.
9. Inspection of the population on use of ICT are important source of statistical data on ICT. These populations received on the basis of inspection are required for monitoring of the national and international purposes and tasks in the field of development of ICT.
10. One of the main directions of inspection of the population on use of ICT is inspection of households and members of household of annual frequency.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.