of December 1, 2016 No. 642
About the strategy of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation
According to article 18.1 of the Federal Law of June 28, 2014 "About strategic planning in the Russian Federation" I decide No. 172-FZ:
1. Approve the enclosed Strategy of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation.
2. To the government of the Russian Federation:
approve in 3-month time in coordination with presidium of Council in case of the President of the Russian Federation for science and education the actions plan on strategy implementation of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation;
exercise control of realization of the called Strategy.
3. Recommend to public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation to be guided by provisions of Strategy of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation when implementing the activities in this sphere, having provided entering of necessary changes into state programs of subjects of the Russian Federation.
4. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its signing.
President of the Russian Federation
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of December 1, 2016 No. 642
1. This Strategy determines the purpose and the main objectives of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation, the principles, priorities, the main directions and measures of realization of state policy in this area and also expected the results of realization of this Strategy providing the sustainable, dynamic and balanced development of the Russian Federation for the long-term period are established.
2. The legal basis of this Strategy the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law of June 28, 2014 constitute No. 172-FZ "About strategic planning in the Russian Federation", other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
3. This Strategy is aimed at scientific and technological providing of realization of the tasks and national priorities of the Russian Federation determined in the documents of strategic planning developed within goal-setting at the federal level.
4. In this Strategy the following basic concepts are used:
a) scientific technology development of the Russian Federation - transformation of science and technologies in key factor of development of Russia and providing capability of the country is effective to answer big challenges;
b) big challenges - the set of problems, threats and opportunities which is objectively requiring reaction from the state which complexity and scale are that that they cannot be solved, eliminated or realized only due to increase in resources;
c) priorities of scientific technology development of the Russian Federation - the most important directions of scientific technology development of the state within which technologies are created and used are implemented the decisions which are most effectively answering big challenges and which are provided in first-priority procedure with personnel, infrastructure, information, financial and other resources;
d) independence - achievement of independence in crucial spheres of life support due to high effectiveness of researches and developments and practical application of the received results;
e) competitiveness - forming of benefits, explicit in relation to other states, in scientific and technological area and, as a result, in social, cultural, educational and economic areas.
5. For realization of this Strategy consolidation of efforts of federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, scientific and educational and entrepreneurial communities, institutes of civil society on creating favorable conditions is necessary for application of achievements of science and technologies for the benefit of social and economic development of Russia.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.