It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On November 25, 2016 No. 44436
of October 25, 2016 No. 558
About approval of Administrative regulations of provision by public authority of the subject of the Russian Federation in the field of the forest relations of the state service in provision of the timberland in permanent (termless) use
According to the Rules of development and approval of administrative regulations of provision of the state services approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 16, 2011 No. 373 (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, No. 22, the Art. 3169, No. 35, Art. 5092; 2012, No. 28, Art. 39083, No. 36, Art. 4903, No. 50, Art. 7070, No. 52, Art. 7507; 2014, to No. 5, of the Art. 506), I order:
approve the enclosed Administrative regulations of provision by public authority of the subject of the Russian Federation in the field of the forest relations of the state service in provision of the timberland in permanent (termless) use.
S. E. Donskoy
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation of October 25, 2016, No. 558
Subject of regulation of regulations
1.1. The administrative regulations of provision by public authority of the subject of the Russian Federation in the field of the forest relations of the state service in provision of the timberland in permanent (termless) use (further - Administrative regulations) establish terms and the sequence of ministerial procedures (actions) of public authority of the subject of the Russian Federation in the field of the forest relations (further - authorized body) by provision of the state service in provision within lands of forest fund of the timberland in permanent (termless) use.
Circle of applicants
1.2. Applicants are the legal entities (the public, budget and local government offices, the state companies, the centers of historical heritage of the Presidents of the Russian Federation who stopped execution of the powers) interested in provision of the state service (further - applicants).
On behalf of the applicant who is the legal entity the head who is acting on the basis of the document on its appointment (election) to position, the other persons who are acting on the basis of the power of attorney as the witnessed signature of the head of the legal entity and his seal (in the presence) acts.
Requirements to procedure for informing on provision of the state service
1.3. Informing on provision of the state service is performed by means of placement of information on the location, the working schedule and telephone numbers for enquiries of authorized body, and also about procedure for provision of the state service and the list of the documents necessary for its obtaining:
- on the official site of authorized body on the Internet;
- in the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)" (www.gosuslugi.ru) (further - the Portal);
- at information stands in the building of authorized body.
1.4. The specified information can be obtained according to the procedure of consultation. For receipt of information on the procedure of provision of the state service by applicants the following forms of consultation are used:
- individual consultation personally;
- individual consultation by mail (by e-mail);
- individual consultation by phone;
- public written consultation;
- public oral consultation.
1.5. Consultation is provided without collection of payment.
1.6. Information on the locations, addresses, telephone numbers for enquiries, the official sites of authorized bodies on the Internet is given in appendix 1 to Administrative regulations.
1.7. Waiting time of the applicant in case of individual consultation personally shall not exceed 15 minutes.
1.8. The request constituted in writing is subject to registration in day of its receipt in authorized body with indication of the date of receipt of request, data of the addressed person, the short formulation of subject of request, surname and position of the employee responsible for preparation of the answer.
1.9. The written addresses which arrived in authorized body are considered within thirty days from the date of registration of the written address.
1.10. The head of authorized body (person fulfilling its duties) or at the request of the head (person fulfilling its duties) the deputy manager determines the contractor for preparation of the answer by each written address. The answer to the written address is signed by the head of authorized body (person fulfilling its duties) or at the request of the head (person fulfilling its duties) the deputy manager.
1.11. In case of individual consultation by mail the answer to the address of the applicant goes by mail to the applicant in case of the address in writing or by e-mail - to the e-mail address of the applicant in case of the address in electronic form.
1.12. In case of responses to phone calls officials of authorized body inform the addressed citizen on procedure for provision of the state service or report phone number of the competent official, and also about surname, name, middle name (the last - in the presence), positions of the specialist who received phone call.
1.13. By provision of consultations by phone officials shall provide information on the following questions according to the arrived request:
- information on the entering numbers at which documents of the applicant are registered in system of clerical work;
- data on regulatory legal acts concerning provision of the state service;
- the list of documents which submission is necessary for provision of the state service;
- requirements to assurance of the documents enclosed to the application;
- about results of provision of the state service;
- about the made decision;
- about date of completion of provision of the state service and possibility of receipt of documents.
1.14. Individual consultation by phone shall not exceed 15 minutes.
1.15. Consultations of general nature (about the location, the working schedule, required documents) can be provided with use of means of autoinforming. When autoinforming the round-the-clock provision of reference information is provided.
1.16. Public written consultation is performed by placement of information materials at information stands in places of provision of the state service, the publication of information materials in means of mass information, including the publication on the official sites of authorized bodies on the Internet and on the Portal.
1.17. Consultation by the publication of information materials on the official sites of authorized bodies on the Internet, in mass media of the regional level is performed by authorized body. The authorized body sends information to local mass media and controls its placement.
1.18. Public oral consultation is performed by the official of authorized body with attraction of financial resources of mass information.
1.19. Officials of authorized body in case of the answer to addresses of applicants shall comply with the following conditions:
- in case of the oral address of the applicant (by phone or personally) the officials performing consultation shall give the answer independently. If the official whom the applicant addressed cannot answer question independently, then it can suggest the applicant to address in writing or to fix another consultation time, convenient for it, or to readdress (to transfer) to other official, or to report telephone number according to which it is possible to obtain necessary information;
- the officials performing consultation (by phone or personally), shall correctly and show consideration for applicants. During the conversation it is necessary to pronounce words accurately, to avoid parallel talk with surrounding people and not to interrupt conversation because of receipt of call on other device. At the end of consultation the official performing consultation shall sum up briefly the results and list measures which should be accepted (who exactly, when and that shall make);
- answers to written addresses are given in simple, accurate and clear form in writing and shall contain:
answers to the questions posed;
position, surname and initials of person which signed the answer;
surname and initials of the contractor;
name of structural division contractor;
phone number of the contractor;
- the official has no right to perform the consultation of applicants which is beyond informing on standard procedures and conditions of rendering the state service and influencing directly or indirectly individual decisions of applicants.
1.20. Time of provision of technical break, break for rest and food of specialists is established by the office schedule with observance of the schedule of acceptance of applicants.
1.21. At information stands in places of provision of the state service the following information materials are placed:
- exhaustive information on procedure for provision of the state service (in text form and in the form of the flowchart which is visually displaying algorithm of passing of ministerial procedures);
- the text of Administrative regulations with appendices (the complete version - on the official site of authorized body on the Internet and extraction - at information stands);
- scheme of placement and mode of acceptance of applicants;
- numbers of offices in which the state service is provided, surnames, names, middle names (the last - in the presence) and positions of the corresponding officials;
- location and working schedule of the multipurpose centers of provision of the state and municipal services (in the presence);
- excerpts from regulatory legal acts on most frequently asked questions;
- requirements to the written request on consultation provision, example of request about consultation provision;
- the list of the documents directed by the applicant and requirements imposed to these documents;
- document forms for filling, models of filling of documents;
- the list of the bases for refusal in provision of the state service;
- procedure for appeal of decisions, actions or failure to act of the officials providing the state service.
Texts of materials are printed by font, convenient for reading (the size at least 14), without corrections, the most important places are allocated with bold-face type.
1.22. The following information materials are posted on the official sites of authorized bodies on the Internet:
- full name and complete postal addresses of authorized body and its structural divisions;
- telephone numbers for enquiries on which it is possible to get advice in the order of provision of the state service;
- e-mail addresses of authorized body and its structural divisions;
- the text of Administrative regulations (with the corresponding references to the flowcharts displaying algorithm of passing of ministerial procedures) with appendices;
- the information materials (the complete version) containing at information stands in places of provision of the state service.
1.23. On the Portal information is placed:
- full name, complete postal address and working schedule of authorized body;
- telephone numbers for enquiries on which it is possible to get advice in the order of provision of the state service;
- e-mail addresses;
- procedure for receipt of information by applicants concerning provision of the state service, data on result of provision of the state service.
Name of the state service
2.1. The state service in provision within lands of forest fund of the timberland in permanent (termless) use (further - the state service).
The name of the public authority providing the state service
2.2. Provision of the state service is performed by the authorized bodies specified in appendix 1 to Administrative regulations.
Description of result of provision of the state service
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.