of November 22, 2016 No. 391
About establishment of the state systems of geodetic coordinates and heights in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About geodesy and cartography" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides:
1. Install in the territory to the Republic of Uzbekistan system of coordinates of 1942 and the Baltic system of heights of 1977.
2. Approve Rules of establishment of local systems of coordinates according to appendix.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on Information analysis department concerning agricultural and water economy, conversion of agricultural products and consumer goods of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 22, 2016 No. 391
1. These rules according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About geodesy and cartography", the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of October 19, 2004 No. 483 "About the organization of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory" determine the basic principles of forming of parameters of local systems of coordinates during their creation, procedure for establishment and commissioning of local systems of coordinates in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are applied:
big half shaft and - the maximum radius of ellipsoid;
geodetic height of N - distance from ellipsoid to point on the physical Earth's surface on normal to its surface;
geodetic longitude is L - dihedral angle between the planes of initial meridian and meridian of this point, positive - in case of the direction on the East and negative - in case of the direction on the West;
geodetic system of coordinates - system of coordinates in which the point provision on surface of ellipsoid is described by the geodetic width and longitude, in case of use of the principle of three-dimensional forming of coordinates - geodetic height;
geodetic width In - the acute angle formed by normal to ellipsoid surface in this point and the equator plane positive towards the North and negative - to the South;
geoid - the-level surface which is best approximating sea level which in any point is perpendicular to the direction of the steep line;
the state system of heights - for the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan state is the Baltic system of heights of 1977 which reference mark accepts zero Kronstadt tide gage. Zero Kronstadt tide gage represent the long-term average level of the Baltic Sea. The system of heights on this starting point was created by means of land geodetic measurements, methods of leveling of I and II classes;
the state system of coordinates - for the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan state is the System of the geodetic coordinates of 1942 recalculated in flat rectangular coordinates of Gauss-Krueger, based on the initial dates received under the leadership of F. N. Krasovsky:
Krasovsky's reference ellipsoid with parameters - big half shaft and = 6 378 245 m, compression of ellipsoid? = 298,3;
the beginning of coordinates - geodetic coordinates: geodetic width In and geodetic longitude is L the center A of Pulkovo Observatory;
geoid height over reference ellipsoid is equal in Pulkovo to zero;
initial dates - the term generalizing geodetic dates, high-rise dates and local dates (dates for establishment of local system of coordinates). Dates determine beginning provision, scale and orientation of axes of system of coordinates in Earth body;
coordinate basis - data set, the coordinates providing the description of location with use;
small half shaft of b - polar axis of ellipsoid. For the ellipsoid representing Earth, this distance from its center to any of poles;
meridian - ellipsoid section the plane containing small half shaft of ellipsoid;
local system of coordinates - the conditional system of coordinates installed concerning the limited territory of the state, reference mark of coordinates and which orientation of axes of coordinates are displaced in relation to reference mark of coordinates and orientation of axes of coordinates of the state system of coordinates;
general terrestrial ellipsoid - the ellipsoid having the greatest proximity to Earth figure: the center of general terrestrial ellipsoid matches with Earth center of gravity; the plane of the horizontal section containing big half shaft of ellipsoid matches with the plane of the terrestrial equator; the amount of squares of evasion of heights of surface of ellipsoid from geoid constitutes minimum;
axial meridian of system of coordinates - the meridian accepted for coordinate axis of system of coordinates;
Gauss-Krueger's projection - the equiangular cross and cylindrical cartographic projection representing the Earth's surface meridional six-degree zones in which misstatements of images on axial meridian of each zone are equal to zero; in Gauss-Krueger's projection flat rectangular coordinates of the state system of coordinates are calculated;
relevancy surface - surface on which the geodetic measurements executed on the physical Earth's surface are reduced;
compression of ellipsoid? - the difference relation between big and small half shafts to big half shaft of ellipsoid expressed by formula a = (a - b) / and;
system of coordinates - set of the mathematical rules describing as coordinates shall be correlated to space points;
ellipsoid - the surface in three-dimensional space received by deformation of the sphere along three mutually perpendicular axes. The canonical equation of ellipsoid in the Cartesian coordinates matching with axes of deformation of ellipsoid:
a, b, c - any positive numbers. Sizes a, b, c are called ellipsoid half shafts. Ellipsoid more precisely, than the sphere, reflects the idealized Earth's surface.
3. The local systems of coordinates installed according to requirements of these rules are obligatory to application in case of technical researches, maintaining the state inventories for the purpose of exception of the geodetic and cartographic works performed without binding to the state system of coordinates.
4. Can initiate establishment of local systems of coordinates according to the legislation state governing bodies, other subjects of the relations in the field of geodetic, topographical, cadastral and cartographic activities (further - the customer).
5. In case of establishment of local system of coordinates the following conditions shall be complied:
ensuring transition from local system of coordinates to the state system of coordinates and back with use of parameters of transition (keys);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.