It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 1, 2016
of October 7, 2016 No. 366
About approval of the Procedure for preparation and holding qualification examination of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector) and application forms on passing such examination
According to Article 18-2 - the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and planting stock", I order to the subitem 2 of Item 3 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 25, 2015 No. 1119,:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. To submit to department of agriculture and technical policy in the AIC in the procedure established by the legislation this order on the state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister Ya. Krasnopolsky.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine of October 7, 2016, No. 366
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of passing of certification for receipt of the certificate of the auditor on certifications (agronomist-inspector) by passing qualification examination.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About seeds and planting stock".
3. For ensuring preparation and holding qualification examination the commission on preparation and holding qualification examination (further - the Commission), members which chairman and the secretary are approved by Minagropolitiki not later than twenty working days before date of qualification examination is formed.
4. About two representatives from Minagropolitiki, Gosprodpotrebsluzhby, National academy of agrarian sciences of Ukraine, public associations in the field of seed farming are part of the Commission (under approval).
5. The procedure of preparation for holding each qualification examination shall provide clarification of absence/availability at members of the commission of potential conflict of interest concerning candidates, ensuring confidentiality of contents of examination cards, further proper verification of examination-papers, the impartial and objective attitude towards all candidates, and also non-admission of providing to certain candidates of benefit in any form.
6. In the presence of potential conflict of interest concerning the candidate the corresponding member of the commission cannot take part in preparation and holding qualification examination and within two working days after day of identification of potential conflict of interest (but no later than the last working day before day of holding qualification examination) shall be replaced by other representative.
7. The procedure of holding qualification examination consists of three stages:
organizational preparation for holding qualification examination;
holding qualification examination;
assessment of knowledge of candidates and summing up qualification examination.
8. For the organization and holding qualification examination the Commission not later than ten working days about day of holding qualification examination claims:
day and time of the beginning of holding qualification examination;
venue of qualification examination;
duration of qualification examination;
the list of questions which are submitted for qualification examination;
the candidate list, allowed to passing qualification examination;
contents of examination cards.
9. The decision of the Commission on the questions of the organization and holding qualification examination given in paragraphs the second - the fifth Item 8 of this Procedure, no later than the next working day after day of its acceptance:
it is handed (goes) to each candidate allowed to passing qualification examination;
it will be promulgated on the official website of Minagropolitiki.
10. Examination cards are created by the Commission separately on each qualification examination by generation in any form according to the list of questions which are submitted for qualification examination.
11. Each examination card shall contain two questions directed on:
check of theoretical knowledge of general requirements of the legislation of Ukraine in the field of seed farming;
check of theoretical knowledge and abilities concerning works on determination of high-quality qualities of seeds and planting stock (on two questions on each work type for which accomplishment the candidate, by each type of cultures applies).
12. The qualification examination is held at the same time for all candidates allowed to passing qualification examination. If the number of candidates exceeds thirty five people, candidates are divided into groups and the qualification examination is held according to the schedule approved by the Commission.
13. The candidate who arrived to examination shall show the passport or the identity document.
The candidate who did not show to the Commission the passport or the identity document is not allowed to passing qualification examination.
14. Before the qualification examination the secretary of the Commission informs candidates on duration and procedure for passing qualification examination.
The secretary of the Commission shall make sure that all candidates understood procedure for passing qualification examination, if necessary - to provide further explanations. Matters of argument are resolved by the commission chairman.
15. Commission session is competent if at least 2/3 of her members take part in it.
16. Rooms and places for passing an examination shall be convenient, placement of places shall exclude communication of candidates among themselves and provide individual preparation of answers to questions of the examination card. Candidates cannot self-willedally leave the room before the end of qualification examination.
17. Examination cards open during passing qualification examination in the presence of candidates and are offered the candidate for its choice.
18. The qualification examination is taken in state language.
19. By preparation of answers to questions of the examination card the candidate performs records on leaf with Minagropolitiki's stamp.
20. Before the text of the written answer on the issued leaf the candidate enters the surname, name and middle name, number of the examination card and questions specified in it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.