On November 21, 2016 No. 389
About approval of the General technical regulation about electromagnetic compatibility of technical means
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to electromagnetic compatibility of technical means the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about electromagnetic compatibility of technical means according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations, the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them, works and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to electromagnetic compatibility of technical means from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 21, 2016 No. 389
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes obligatory for application and execution of the requirement for electromagnetic compatibility of the technical means released in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the purpose of ensuring protection of life and health of the person, property, environmental protection, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers concerning their appointment, safety and energy efficiency.
2. The technical regulation extends to the released technical means capable to create electromagnetic hindrances and (or) functioning of which depends on impact of external electromagnetic hindrances.
3. Objects of technical regulation to which action of the Technical regulation extends are the following technical means:
products of heavy, energy and transport engineering;
products of chemical and oil mechanical engineering;
metalworking and woodworking equipment;
devices and automation equipment of common industrial appointment;
devices and automation equipment of specialized appointment;
products of automotive industry;
products of construction and utility mechanical engineering;
processing equipment for the light and food industry and household appliances;
equipment for regulation of traffic and servicing of agricultural machinery;
radio-electronic household equipment;
radio navigational means;
missile and space equipment;
equipment and products of cultural and community, economic, educational appointment and theatrical and spectacular companies.
4. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to technical means:
used by manufacturers of other technical means as their components and not intended for independent application;
intended for application only in the conditions of the isolated electromagnetic situation. Purpose of the technical tool for application only in the conditions of the isolated electromagnetic situation shall be established in technical and operational documentation on the specified technical tool;
the belonging to the defense products delivered for the state needs according to the state defense order, technical means used for the purpose of protection of the data which are the state secret or relating to protected according to the legislation, and also technical means, data on which are the state secret;
passive concerning electromagnetic compatibility according to appendix No. 1.
5. Action of the Technical regulation is not applied to the relations connected with use of radio-frequency range.
6. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
the manufacturer - the legal entity performing production or production and realization of technical means and responsible for their compliance to requirements of the Technical regulation;
marking - information in the form of the text, symbol and/or graphical representation applied on products or packaging for the purpose of identification of products and bringing the information about her to the consumer;
the technical tool - any electrotechnical, electronic and radio-electronic product, and also any product containing electric and (or) electronic components;
the technical tool, passive concerning electromagnetic compatibility - the technical tool which owing to its constructive and functional characteristics in case of proper use without use of additional resources of protection against electromagnetic hindrances, such as shielding or filtering, is incapable to create the electromagnetic hindrances breaking functioning of means of communication and other technical means according to their appointment and is capable to function without quality degradation in case of impact of the electromagnetic hindrances meeting electromagnetic situation in which for application the technical tool is intended;
resistance to electromagnetic hindrance (noise stability) - capability of the technical tool to keep the set quality of functioning in case of impact on it external electromagnetic hindrances with the regulated parameter values;
operational characteristics - set of mechanical properties and geometrical parameters;
electromagnetic compatibility - capability of radio-electronic means to function at the same time in actual practice operation with required quality in case of impact of radio interferences on them;
electromagnetic situation - set of the electromagnetic phenomena and processes in the set area of space;
electromagnetic hindrance - the electromagnetic phenomenon or process which reduce or can reduce quality of functioning of the technical tool.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.