of October 6, 2016 No. 232
About approval of the Method of forming of indicators of statistics of research and development works and innovations
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics" and the subitem 22) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2020 No. 427, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of forming of indicators of statistics of research and development works and innovations.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistics of services and power together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) the direction in printing and electronic type within ten calendar days from the date of the registered order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of statistics of services and power of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Orunkhanov K. K.).
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 6, 2016 No. 232
1. The method of forming of indicators of statistics of research and development works and innovations (further – the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created in compliance by international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics" (further – the Law).
2. The purpose of the Technique is development of single approaches on collection, accounting, forming of statistics of research and development works (further – research and development) both innovations and ensuring comparability of data.
3. The technique is held for use bodies of statistics for forming of indicators according to the statistics of research and development and innovations.
4. In this Technique the following determinations are used:
1) specialists researchers are the professionals involved in education or creation of new knowledge, products, processes, methods and systems, and also in management of the corresponding projects;
2) costs for innovations – the actual expenses in terms of money connected with implementation of different types of the innovative activities which are carried out in enterprise scale;
3) innovative activities – the type of activity connected with transformation of the ideas in the new or advanced product implemented in the market; in the new or advanced engineering procedure used in practical activities; the new approach to social services assuming complex of scientific and technical, organizational, financial and commercial actions, in total, leading to innovations;
4) marketing innovation – implementation of new method of marketing, including considerable changes in design or packaging of product its warehousing, promotion on the market or in purpose of selling price;
5) other personnel – qualified or unskilled specialists, secretarial and administrative and management personnel, taking part in the research and development projects or directly connected with such projects;
6) product innovation – product introduction or services, being new or considerably improved in their properties or methods of use, and also join considerable enhancements in technical characteristics, components and materials, in the built-in software, in friendliness degrees in relation to the user or in other functional characteristics;
7) external costs – the cost of the research and development executed by third parties under agreements or acquisition of the results of research and development executed by other companies during the accounting period;
8) technicians – workers whose service duties require technical knowledge;
9) organizational innovation – implementation of new organizational method in business practice of the companies, in the organization of workplaces or external relations;
10) process innovation – implementation new or considerably the improved method of production or the product delivery considerable changes in technology, production equipment and (or) the software also enter;
11) internal costs – the costs for research and development executed in the company during the accounting period and also out of the company, but for providing internal research and development;
5. Four sectors are classified: entrepreneurial, state, non-commercial and sector of the higher education.
1) the companies, the organizations and private institutes performing production or providing market goods or services, except for services of the higher education for sale to consumers at economically reasonable price treat business sector;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.