of September 26, 2016 No. 172
About approval of Rules of transportation of mailings by inland water transport
According to Item 2 of article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of transportation of mailings by inland water transport.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on informatization and communication of February 28, 2005 No. 57-p "About approval of Rules of transportation of mailings by inland water transport" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 3557).
3. To provide to department of communication of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Yaroshenko V. V.):
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let within ten calendar days after day of its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) the direction of the copy of this order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan within ten calendar days from the date of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____ " ___________ 2016
___________ Zh. Kasymbek
Approved by the Order of the Minister of information and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 26, 2016 No. 172
1. These rules of transportation of mailings by inland water transport (further - Rules) are developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" and of April 9, 2016 "About mail" (further - the Law on mail) and determine procedure for transportation of mailings by inland water transport in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - water transport).
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) mailings - the written correspondence, sending accepted to transfer of mail by the operator;
2) the operator of mail - the physical person or legal entity registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan providing services in the field of post activities;
3) carrier - the person owning on the property right or other legal causes by the vessel, providing services in public conveyance, baggage and loads and specified in carriage documents.
3. The operator of mail constitutes the schedule of transportations of mailings by water transport based on the sailings list of carrier.
4. Payment for transportation of mailings is made based on the agreement signed between carrier and operator of mail.
5. Mailings are transferred by the operator of mail to carrier according to the procedure, established by the Rules of provision of services of mail service approved by authorized body in the field of mail according to the subitem 16) of article 5 of the Law on mail (further - Rules of provision).
6. For each destination on mailings separate route delivery notes in duplicate, in the form provided by appendix 1 to these rules are constituted.
7. One copy goes with mailings, the second copy remains at the operator of mail.
All mailings register according to the procedure of priority of exchanges in route delivery note in duplicate in each run.
8. The carrier checks the total mass of mailings for compliance with route delivery notes.
9. In Items where there is mooring without storage facilities for storage, mailings are delivered by the operator of mail directly to water transport.
10. Delivery and acceptance of mailings is performed by the operator of mail, according to the schedule of water traffic of carrier.
11. Mailings are considered as the representatives of carrier and the operator of mail brought to carrier from the moment of signing of route delivery notes.
12. In case of run delay on carrier's fault, mailings are overloaded with carrier from one water transport on another, or go to destination other mode of transport at the expense of carrier.
13. The carrier accepts for shipment mailings in quantity and weight, admissible for transportation by water transport taking into account loading rates, the provided technical characteristics of water transport.
14. Violations from carrier or the operator of mail which will form further the basis for property responsibility of the above-stated persons make sure the act of general format of violations (further - the act), in form, according to appendix 2 to these rules.
15. The statement is drawn up in cases:
1) cancellations or delays of sending water transport from the point of departure, the termination of the begun run, long delay and forced stop in transit;
2) detection of shortage or damage of mailings on carrier's fault.
Note. At the same time the outside condition of the mailing in detail is characterized, weight according to documents and actual is specified, in case of violation of cover - internal content (each mailing, its condition, the size, weight, and also mailing investment total mass, tare mass, the announced value is separately listed);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.