IT IS REGISTERED
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On October 13, 1999 No. 831
Approved as the Minister of work of the Republic of Uzbekistan on August 30, 1999 No. 1569/03-1
IT IS APPROVED
Republic of Uzbekistan
Abdullaev Sh. Yu.
August 31, 1999
IT IS APPROVED
Minister of social
Republic of Uzbekistan
Abidov A. A.
September 2, 1999
IT IS APPROVED
macroeconomic and statistics
Republic of Uzbekistan
Baratov F. P.
On September 2, 1999 N3-0/35
This Provision is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About employment of the population" and establishes order of registration, single in all territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and employment of the citizens who addressed to bodies for work in job searches, and also recognitions by the unemployed of persons which do not have work and earnings (labor earnings), appointment and payment of unemployment benefit to them.
1. Persons which do not have work and earnings (labor earnings) and also the busy persons wishing to change place of employment, profession have the right to employment, professional consultation, preparation and retraining, advanced training, receipt of information and the social support guaranteed by the state, with assistance of bodies for work according to the procedure, established by this Provision.
2. Action of this provision extends to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also to the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. (1)
(1) Foreign citizens, and also the persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the purpose of convenience of statement, are hereinafter referred to as - "citizens".
3. Bodies for work render to citizens of service in provision of information, to consultation, employment, professional training, retraining, advanced training and social support is free.
4. The compulsory provision for receipt of services by citizens from bodies for work is their appeal to the district (city) center of assistance of employment and social protection of the population (daleetsentr SZSZN) for registration according to the procedure, established by this Provision.
In some cases, determined by this Provision, accounting of the unoccupied population can be performed without its direct appeal to bodies for work.
5. Registration of citizens in the place of their residence is performed by the employees of the SZSZN Centers assigned to the territories of self-government institutions of citizens, and is direct in body on truduspetsialist of the SZSZN Centers into which ex-officio full powers registration and accounting of the unoccupied population and the unemployed is included.
6. Registration of the citizens who addressed to the SZSZN Centers behind consultation is performed for the purpose of accounting of persons wishing to change place of employment, the residence, profession, and also to begin or renew labor activity, to have professional training, retraining or advanced training.
7. The citizens needing consultation of the SZSZN Centers having the right to address to any SZSZN Center irrespective of the place of permanent residence.
8. Age and other restrictions in case of registration of the citizens who addressed to bodies for work for receipt of consultation, are not established.
9. Registration of the citizens who addressed for consultation is conducted in "The register of accounting of the citizens who addressed for consultation" (appendix 1) (is not given) in which it is specified:
- number one after another;
- date of the request for consultation; (3)
(3) Dates in all accounting documents are specified in the dd/mm/gggg format where: dd - day (for example 07 - the seventh); mmporyadkovy number of month (for example 06 - June) and gggg - year completely (for example - 1999).
- surname, name and middle name, floor;
- birth date and birth place;
- place (address) of permanent residence;
- place of employment (if is available);
- profession, specialty (if is available);
- address reason;
- summary of information provided during consultation;
- the note (it is filled if the answer to questions which addressed for consultation requires participation of other specialist of the SZSZN Center, and also refining of information provided addressed for consultation or repeated consultation is appointed. In this case date and the venue of repeated consultation is specified).
The register shall be numbered page by page and strung together. On the title page of the Register the name of the SZSZN Center, surname, name and middle name of the employee of the SZSZN Center performing consultations is specified.
The register is issued to the employee of the SZSZN Center under list and returns it to the SZSZN Center after its complete filling.
10. On each person who addressed for consultation, the employee of the SZSZN Center creates the Accounting card (appendix 2) (is not given) which no later than 10-day term after its filling is given in the SZSZN Center for storage in time established by the legislation for storage of reporting documents.
11. All data about registered, addressed for consultation, register in the Register and the Accounting card according to addressed and, as a rule, their documentary confirmation is not required.
12. Data about registered, received during consultation, can be used only in the office purposes and are not subject to disclosure.
13. On condition of registration of the citizens who addressed for consultation, information is provided to them:
- about the rights and obligations of the citizens following from the legislation on work and employment;
- about availability of empty (vacant) workplaces at the companies, the organizations, organizations located in the territory of the area (city);
- about the companies, the organizations, organizations located in the territory of the area (city);
- about payment and other working conditions at the companies, the organizations, organizations having empty (vacant) workplaces;
- about again created workplaces and development programs of the region (the accommodation territory);
- about opportunities and conditions of passing of professional training and retraining, advanced training, including information on the educational institutions of professional education located in the territory of the area (city);
- about procedure and conditions of registration in bodies for work, and also the social guarantees provided to the unemployed.
To the citizens who addressed for consultation, other information of legal and social nature, on the questions entering competence of bodies for work including of opportunities and ways of the organization by citizens of own business can be also provided.
14. In case of impossibility to provide to person who addressed for consultation, exhaustive information on the question raised by it the employee of the SZSZN Center performing consultation shall fix time of repeated consultation and make mark in the column "Notes" of the Register and the Accounting card.
If rendering qualified consultation on the question posed requires the help of other specialists of the SZSZN Center, the employee of the SZSZN Center shall render assistance in carrying out such consultation.
15. The employees of the SZSZN Center recording persons who addressed for consultation weekly provide in the SZSZN Center information on the number of persons who addressed for consultation, with summary of being of questions which advised asked.
16. Registration of persons who are looking for work is performed for the purpose of accounting of the citizens needing employment, professional training, the retraining and advanced training, and also material support according to the procedure established by the legislation.
17. As persons who are looking for work citizens, aged from 16 years, addressed for the purpose of job search directly to body for work for the residence or to the employee of the SZSZN district (city) Center assigned to the territory of self-government institutions of citizens, ready to work, have professional training and retraining, advanced training can be registered including:
- not having works and earnings (labor earnings);
- citizens with whom the employment contract can be stopped on the circumstances specified in Articles 98 and 100 of the Labor code of the Republic of Uzbekistan (notified on the forthcoming termination of the employment contract according to Article 102 of the Labor code of the Republic of Uzbekistan);
- the disabled people having opportunity to perform labor activity according to the conclusion of VTEK;
- pensioners, irrespective of age, persons interested to renew (to continue) labor activity;
- the able-bodied citizens wishing to replace place of employment, profession;
- other categories of citizens needing employment.
18. Registration as person who is looking for work is performed:
the employee of the SZSZN Center assigned to the territory of self-government institutions of citizens for the residence of person who is looking for work - in the rural zone;
the worker on accounting of the unoccupied population and the unemployed - if person who is looking for work lives in the territory of the settlement (the city, the settlement, kishlak) in which the SZSZN Center is located.
At the request of the person who is looking for work, living outside the settlement (the city, the settlement, kishlak) in which the SZSZN Center is located, registration can directly be performed in the SZSZN Center, the corresponding worker on accounting of the unoccupied population and the unemployed.
At the same time in each SZSZN Center only persons who are constantly living in the territory of this area (city) are subject to registration.
19. The citizens who are looking for work personally provide to the employee of the SZSZN Center the following documents:
- the passport or other document, it replacing and proving the identity;
- the service record or other document confirming working life (except earlier not working);
- the education document, in the original or the copy certified in accordance with the established procedure;
- the document certifying availability of profession or professional qualification in the original or the copy certified in accordance with the established procedure - for persons having profession;
- the certificate of the salary (labor earnings, cash allowance) for the last 12 months from place of employment - for earlier working, including persons exempted from organizations on execution of punishments according to the court verdict; and for persons gaining entrepreneurial income - the reference from tax authorities.
Disabled people, in addition to the specified documents, show the conclusion of VTEK about recommended nature and working conditions.
Persons having restrictions in labor activity for health reasons can show the corresponding medical certificates from healthcare institutions and other supporting documents.
Persons exempted from the organizations performing punishment according to the court verdict show the certificate of release.
If addressed has children who are in its dependence, then copies of certificates of birth of children are shown.
If addressed has other dependents - the reference issued by competent authority (as a rule, district (city) department of the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan or self-government institutions of citizens) about availability of such dependents and non receipt of the benefits and pensions established by the legislation by them is shown.
If the citizen who is looking for work for the last 12 months worked part-time (at the same time) in several the certificate of the salary (the income, cash allowance) from one place of employment at the choice of registered mestakhpredjyavlyatsya.
Persons from whose earnings deduction are by a court decision made provide documents on the bases of these deduction, with indication of their size and the address for their transfer.
If necessary, upon the demand of the SZSZN Center the citizen who is looking for work shall provide the reference from khokimiyat on what has no the earth allocated to it for maintaining farm and the reference (or the statement from on - the economic book) from self-government institutions of citizens about what is not member of farm, and also the reference from the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan that it is not registered in this fund as the member of Dehkan economy to which employment periods in Dehkan economy are set off in working life for calculation of pension.
If necessary the certificate of lack of the income can be requested by the employee of the SZSZN Center from tax authority.
20. Registration as persons who are looking for work is performed by the employee of body for work from the date of the personal circulation and provision of the documents specified in Item 19 of this provision. (3)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.