to the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 30, 2015 No. 545
Rules of public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by rail
1. These rules of public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by railway transport (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 34-15) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About rail transport" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by rail.
2. Public conveyance, baggage, cargo baggage by rail in the international and transit message through the Republic of Kazakhstan is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In these rules the following determinations and terms are used:
1) the special train – the train appointed in run according to special or one-time schedules in graphic time-table according to the request of physical person or legal entity;
2) the special car – the car appointed in run over the established scheme of build-up of train of the regular message or instead of the car of the regular message by request of physical person or legal entity;
3) stopping point – Item on which the stop of the passenger train is performed, intended only for landing and disembarkation of passengers;
4) cash register (further – KKM) – the fiscal module, the electronic device with the block of fiscal memory and (or) the computer system providing registration and display of information on the cash calculations perfromed in case of sales of goods and (or) rendering services;
5) air fare – part of fare which is determined as payment amount, added for transportation of the passenger across all railroads of rout to follow;
6) the dispatching terminal (further – DTM) – the terminal equipment intended for automation of work of the ticket offices which are not equipped with the terminal equipment of the Express system;
7) the superliner train – the train created from modern passenger rail cars with the improved consumer characteristics;
8) the travel document (ticket) – the document certifying the conclusion of the transportation agreement of the passenger and granting the right to travel by the passenger train which is drawn up in paper or electronic digital form (the electronic travel document);
9) the passenger train – the train intended for public conveyance in all types of railway services;
10) express public conveyance by railway transport – public conveyance by the rapid passenger trains created from the cars konstruktsionno intended for running with the speeds up to 200 km/h performing the minimum number of stops with reducing transit time of following;
11) the fare of passengers – set of reserved seat and booking parts;
12) the mobile terminal of the conductor (further – MTP) – software and hardware complex on reading and check of legitimacy of electronic travel documents with issue of the embarcation card;
13) the rapid transit train – the train created from the cars konstruktsionno intended for running with the speeds up to 200 km/h performing the minimum number of stops with reducing transit time of following;
14) the suburban train – the train created from motor car railway vehicles (electro-or dizelpoyezd) or passenger rail cars with places for sitting, plying in interregional, interdistrict (intraregional, long-distance) and suburban messages;
15) the embarcation card – the document certifying the fact of landing and journey of the passenger to the train according to the electronic travel document;
16) reserved seat cost – part of fare which is determined for general haulage distance of the passenger and includes payment for use of the car and servicing of the passenger along the line;
17) density of population of the train – indicator of use by passengers of the available places in cars on all travel line of the train;
18) run – movement of the train from Item of forming and before its arrival back;
19) the standard train – the train created from the passenger rail cars meeting the requirements of safe journey with the minimum set of services;
20) the car of the through-message – the car plying with rehitching in structures of two and more trains;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.