of December 30, 2014 No. 398
About approval of the Instruction for proceedings about administrative offenses judicial authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Being guided by the subitem 3) of Item 2 of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About judicial authorities", I ORDER:
2. Provide in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order;
2) the direction of this order on official publication in mass media within ten calendar days after its state registration.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 398
1. Task of judicial authorities on cases on administrative offenses are the prevention and suppression of administrative offenses, identification of the reasons and conditions promoting their making.
2. This Instruction for proceedings about administrative offenses by judicial authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Instruction) disaggregates the activities of judicial authorities enshrined in the current legislation for administrative production, execution, contest of proceeding decisions and appeal of legal proceedings, and also the organizations of the corresponding clerical work.
3. The instruction is developed according to the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 5, 2014 "About administrative offenses" (further - the Code).
Regarding not settled this Instruction it is necessary to be guided by Code regulations.
4. Protocols on administrative offenses are constituted by the officials of judicial authorities authorized on that:
on cases on administrative offenses which consideration is referred to maintaining judicial authorities (Article 230 (part two) (when these violations are made by private notaries), 457, 459, 460, 466, 468, 491, 670, 671, 672 Codes).
5. Are subject to the administrative responsibility:
1) the physical responsible person who reached by the time of the termination or suppression of administrative offense of sixteen-year age;
2) legal entity.
The administrative responsibility for the offenses provided by Articles of the Special part Kodeksa comes if these offenses in character do not involve according to the legislation of criminal liability.
6. The official is brought to the administrative responsibility on condition of making of administrative offense in connection with non-execution or improper execution of service duties by it. In the absence of this circumstance the official guilty of making of administrative offense is subject to responsibility in accordance with general practice.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.