Approved by the Ministry of Labour of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Order of June 26, 1992 No. 45
1. According to articles 3 and 4 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About employment of the population" persons who twice refused about the suitable work offered them within 10 days from the moment of registration in Public service of employment, are not recognized looking for work and have the right to repeated registration as the unemployed only after 30 calendar days from the moment of refusal of the second offered work.
2. The work corresponding to professional training, considering age, the state of health, working life and experiment on former specialty, transport availability of new workplace is considered suitable.
Transport availability of new workplace is established in each specific settlement by employment exchange in coordination with regional authorities.
3. After the initial period of unemployment, stipulated in Item 2 articles 29 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About employment of the population", in case of impossibility of provision of professional job (specialty) the work requiring change of profession (specialty) taking into account capabilities of the person, its forces, last experience and tutorials, available to it, can be considered suitable.
For the persons which for the first time are looking for work, which do not have profession (specialty) as suitable the work requiring preliminary professional training, and in case of impossibility of its provision - other paid work, including work of temporality, taking into account age and other features of citizens, and meeting the requirements of the legislation on work can be considered.
4. Work cannot be considered suitable if the salary and other working conditions are lower than average of this area of level for this specialty (profession).
Compliance of the salary and working conditions is established in each case by employment exchange in coordination with regional authorities.
The wage differential to 10% of the former salary is not considerable and cannot be the basis for refusal of the offered work.
5. Is reasonable excuses for refusal of the offered work:
- impossibility of combination of work with continuation of training in educational institution;
- state of health;
- refusal of one of spouses of moving to other settlement;
- absence or lack of living space, lack of the near-term outlook on receipt of housing;
- absence of preschool institutions or places in them.
For reasons for refusal of the offered work it is necessary to show the relevant documents:
- the certificate of the average salary from former place of employment;
- the diploma or the certificate on education, the certificate on the right of performance of work, the service record, the reference from the place of study;
- availability of the conclusion of medical disability commission (VTEK) or other medical institution;
- the statement of one of spouses for refusal of moving on residence to other area for the purpose of employment for suitable work of other spouse, etc. documents.
6. Regional authorities can determine also other criteria of determination of suitable and improper work which are not contradicting the Law "About Employment of the Population", etc. to legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.