It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 16, 2016
of November 15, 2016 No. 3238/5
About approval of the Regulations on office of the private contractor
1. Approve Regulations on office of the private contractor which are applied.
2. To department concerning justice and homeland security of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (Oleynik A. N.) submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister of justice of Ukraine concerning executive service Shklyar S. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of November 15, 2016 No. 3238/5
1. This Provision determines requirements to the organization of office of the private contractor (further - office) for the purpose of providing proper conditions of activities of the private contractor, acceptance of visitors, document storage, seals, stamps, inventory items and archive of the private contractor, preserving professional secrecy, barrier from unauthorized penetration.
2. Information on office determined in part three of article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "About the bodies and persons performing forced execution of judgments and decisions of other bodies" is subject to entering into the Unified register of private contractors of Ukraine.
3. Check of compliance of office to the requirements established by this Provision is performed by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
1. The office shall be in limits of the executive district in the territory of which the private contractor performs activities and to have the postal address.
2. The office is placed indoors which belongs to the private contractor on the property right or which the private contractor uses based on civil transactions. Placement of office in shoddy constructions is not allowed.
3. The office cannot perform professional activity of person which activities are not connected with making of executive actions or provision of additional services of legal or technical nature, related.
4. The office shall be protected from unauthorized penetration.
Protection against unauthorized penetration is provided by establishment at office of the security alarm system or the conclusion of the agreement of protection of office.
Windows of the room in which the office is located shall be equipped with metal lattices or protective rolleta, irrespective of the floor on which the room is located (except cases when the office is located in the building which structure does not allow to install such equipment).
5. The entrance to office shall have sign with information: name of the executive district, text "OFFICE of the PRIVATE CONTRACTOR", surname, name and middle name (in the presence) private contractor.
At entrance to office the working schedule of the private contractor (information on time of the beginning and the termination of the working day, time of lunch break, the days off) and the schedule of acceptance of visitors is placed if it differs from the working schedule.
6. In study of the private contractor there shall be doors equipped with the door lock.
At office conditions for acceptance of visitors shall be created, in particular, there shall be table and chairs for visitors.
7. The office shall be provided with telephone communication and Internet access.
8. The office shall be suitable for document storage of clerical work and archive of the private contractor during all term of implementation of activities of the private contractor by it.
Documents of clerical work and archive of the private contractor shall be stored in metal case(s) in study of the private contractor or in respectively the room equipped for this purpose. It is forbidden to place cases for document storage of clerical work and archive in places of open entry of visitors to them. In case of storage of archive of the private contractor and documents of clerical work in the certain room of door of such room shall be equipped with the door lock.
9. In office of the private contractor there shall be safe for storage of seals and stamps.
1. Compliance of office to the requirements established by the Section II of this provision is checked by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in case:
3) conducting planned inspection of activities of the private contractor;
4) carrying out unscheduled inspection of implementation by the private contractor of activities at office.
The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine provides conducting check of office in time which shall not exceed fifteen days from the date of receipt of the statement of the private contractor. The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine notifies the private contractor by the direction of the notification on its e-mail address on date and time of conducting check.
3. By results of check of office to the requirements established by the Section II of this provision the statement of compliance (discrepancy) of office of the private contractor to requirements to office is drawn up (further - the act).
The act shall contain the following data:
date and place of creation of the act;
surname of the responsible employee(s) of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (which) carried out check;
surname, name, middle name (in the presence) the private contractor, the name of the executive district in which it performs activities;
office location (postal index and address);
floor and type of the room;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.