of October 22, 2016 No. 855
About some measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About employment of the population of the Republic of Belarus"
According to part four of article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 15, 2006 "About employment of the population of the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Establish form of the certificate on inclusion in the Register of employment agencies according to appendix.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 25.03.2022 No. 175
4. The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection is the owner Reestra of employment agencies, performs its forming and maintaining, and also organizational and methodological ensuring creation and maintaining the called Reestr.
5. Grant the right to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection to make explanations concerning application by the approved this resolution of the Regulations on the services in assistance in employment provided to citizens by employment agencies and procedure for their provision, and also Regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining the Register of employment agencies.
creation of the state information resource "Register of Employment Agencies of the Republic of Belarus";
acceptance of other measures for implementation of this resolution.
7. This resolution becomes effective since January 1, 2017, except for Item 6, of its official publication which is becoming effective later.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 22, 2016 No. 855
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection ___ ___________ 20 __.
(full name of the legal entity, surname, own name,
middle name (if that is available) the individual entrepreneur)
in the Register of employment agencies for No. ____________.
Location of the legal entity, residence of the individual entrepreneur:
(postal index, area, area,
street (avenue, lane or another), house number, case, apartment (office)
Data on separate divisions (branches, representations) of the legal entity providing to citizens services in assistance in employment:
(full name, city
(settlement), street (avenue, lane or another), house number, case, apartment (office)
Minister (other authorized person) of ______________ _____________________
(signature) (initials, surname)
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 22, 2016 No. 855
1. This Provision determines the list of the services in assistance in employment provided to citizens by employment agencies and also procedure for their provision.
2. The employment agency with assistance to citizens in employment provides the following services:
consultation on questions of creation of the summary;
creation (editing) of the summary;
the organization of work on professional orientation for the purpose of the choice of field of activity (profession), employment, passing of professional training and (or) receipt of additional professional education;
provision of information on the demand and supply in the labor market;
provision of reliable information about availability at the employer of free workplaces and requirements imposed by the employer to candidates;
distribution of the summary among potential employers;
preparation for interview with the employer;
the organization of interview with the employer;
assistance in registration of employment relationships with the employer;
assistance in matching of suitable place of employment.
3. The employment agency performs activities for provision to citizens of services in assistance in employment according to requirements of the legislation and the undertaken obligations according to the service provision agreement on assistance in employment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.