of October 26, 2016 No. 881
About military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence
For the purpose of ensuring quality control and military product acceptance the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Grant to the Ministry of Defence the right to render to the organizations performing the activities connected with military products (further - the organizations), on contractual basis of service in control of quality and military product acceptance by the military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence which are the organizations of Armed Forces with the rights of the legal entity, public institution "Management of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus", its branches (further - military representations) for the benefit of customers of military products, including foreign.
3. Establish the cost of the services rendered according to Item 2 of this resolution in the amount of 0,5 of percent of contractual (contractual) cost of military delivered goods.
3-1. Extrabudgetary funds regarding the amounts of excess of the income over expenses, being at the command public institution "Management of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus", are used according to the legislation, and also can go for content and development of material and technical resources of arms of Armed Forces, including for purchase of arms and military equipment, all types of appliances, works on their repair (upgrade) on nomenclatures of the bodies of military management which are part of arms of Armed Forces.
4. To provide to heads of the organizations for realization of the tasks assigned to military representations:
4.1. military representations on a grant basis:
documentation, reference materials and scientific and technical information necessary for control of quality and military product acceptance;
settlement and calculation, primary accounting and the accounting financial records necessary for control of the price of the military products created for the benefit of the Ministry of Defence;
instrumentations, tools and the equipment with involvement of the production personnel necessary for control of quality and military product acceptance;
office equipment and means of communication, including consumable materials and office supplies;
the service premises equipped on the operating sanitary standards, furniture, including cases (boxes, safes) for document storage on the regulations determined by the Ministry of Defence if other is not established by the President of the Republic of Belarus;
4.2. safe working conditions to officials of military representations, including their sanitary and household providing and medical attendance, and also supply with individual protection equipment according to the legislation;
4.3. rendering on a grant basis to military representations of services:
on maintaining unclassified clerical work;
on protection of the state secrets based on the contract signed according to the procedure, established by the legislation (in case of absence as a part of military representative office of division on protection of the state secrets);
on passenger and cargo transportation;
mail service and telecommunication, including long-distance and international.
5. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 3, 1993 No. 817 "About approval of the Regulations on military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence at the companies, in organizations and the organizations".
6. To republican state bodies in three-months time to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution, and also to take other measures for its realization.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
The Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 26, 2016 is approved No. 881
1. Military representations are intended for realization established in technical regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation and standardization of functions of representation of the customer during creation of military products - performance of works at all stages of its lifecycle (research and reasons for development, development, production, operation (application), capital repairs) (further - creation of military products).
2. In the activities military representations are guided by the legislation and international treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
Content of military representations is provided at the expense of the means of the republican budget allocated to the Ministry of Defence for maintenance of Armed Forces, and other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
3. Military representations are placed the Ministry of Defence in the organizations based on the joint decision of the Ministry of Defence and the head of the organization, proceeding from requirement (need), financial and economic feasibility and opportunities of the Ministry of Defence on the organization of the quality control and military product acceptance performed by military representation and on condition of availability in the organization:
special permission (license) for implementation of the types of activity connected with specific goods (works, services) if its availability is determined by the legislation;
technical regulatory legal acts in the field of the technical regulation and standardization containing requirements to objects of technical regulation and standardization in the military sphere and other documents containing technical requirements to objects of technical regulation and standardization in the military sphere, implemented by the organization for realization of the activities connected with military products;
in case of serial production (repair) of military products - set of originals (the considered copies) of the design documentation on military products approved (approved) state customers (customers) military products of the Republic of Belarus (further if other is not determined, - the state customers (customers) or customers of the countries - partners in military technically cooperation;
when carrying out research, reasons for development and military product development - the tactical and technical (technical) task for accomplishment of research (developmental) work approved (approved) by the state customer (customer).
4. The military representations placed by the Ministry of Defence in the organizations within their competence:
4.1. exercise control:
qualities, testing, acceptance and shipment during creation of military products, and also behind organization activity on quality assurance of products;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.