of October 22, 2016 No. 360
About change of retail prices on motor gasoline
The Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Establish retail prices since October 23, 2016:
Ai-80 brand motor gasoline - in the amount of 2 800 sum for one liter;
motor gasoline of the Ai-92 and Ai-93 Ai-91, brands - in the amount of 3 000 sum for one liter;
Ai-95 brand motor gasoline - in the amount of 3 300 sum for one liter.
2. Establish since October 23, 2016:
payment amount of monthly monetary compensation of part of expenses on motor gasoline acquisition to the separate categories of persons determined by the legislation in the amount of 46 700 (forty six thousand seven hundred) sum;
discount in the amount of 10 percent from retail price on automobile gasoline and diesel fuel less the consumption tax of gasoline, diesel fuel and gas for the vehicles realized by petroleum storage depots of JSC Uznefteprodukt to gas stations.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan till October 23, 2016 to approve and bring price lists of new retail prices to all interested ministries, departments, the companies and the organizations.
4. To JSC Uznefteprodukt and her regional companies, and also the business entities enabling the realization of motor gasoline at gas stations to make as of October 23, 2016 revaluation of remaining balance of motor gasoline at gas station. The sum of revaluation is completely granted on the income of the government budget.
7. Recognize invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of January 9, 2014 as No. 6 "About change of retail prices on motor gasoline and diesel fuel".
8. NHK "Uzbekneftegaz" together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister, the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S. and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ibragimov G. I.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.