It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 4, 2016 No. 554
of October 28, 2016 No. 455
"About the National program of rehabilitation of disabled people for 2017 - 2020"
According to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and in execution of Item 10 of the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 28, 2015 "About results of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan in 2014 and tasks for 2015" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides No. 21:
1. Approve the National program of rehabilitation of disabled people for 2017 - 2020 it (is applied).
2. The coordinator of this Program to determine the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To the ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas within the provided budgetary funds and at the expense of other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan to take necessary measures for realization of the purposes and tasks provided by the Program.
4. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan every half-year to inform the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the course of accomplishment of the Program.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Resolution of the Governments of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 28, 2016 No. 455
1. The national program of rehabilitation of disabled people for 2017-2020 (further - the Program) is developed according to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 16 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan", article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About social protection of disabled people", and also in pursuance of Item 10 of the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 28, 2015, No. 21 "About results of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan in 2014 and tasks for 2015".
2. The program has social and anti-recessionary nature, its realization taking into account sustainable development goals of the United Nations till 2030 is directed to strengthening of social security of disabled people, including their medical and social resettlement.
3. The program is provided for five years and directed to creation of necessary conditions with equal opportunities for all by means of improvement of the state of health and social protection of disabled people, and also their social and medical rehabilitation.
4. The program reflects the prospect of long-term development of Tajikistan noted in the National strategy of development for the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2015. Besides at the time of consideration of the second national report of the Republic of Tajikistan on the Universal periodic overview on human rights on Council of the UN for human rights, on May 6, 2016 Tajikistan reported about intention to sign the Convention "About the Rights of Disabled People". It should be noted that provisions of this Convention are brought both in the legislation, and in this Program.
5. As well as other citizens, disabled people have the right to use equal access to all services, including health care, social protection, rehabilitation, education and development programs of skills. The government of the Republic of Tajikistan agreeing with line item of the United Nations (UN), including World Health Organization (WHO), recognizes disability as problem public health care, human rights and priority of development.
6. Disability covers all sectors and requires obligations and participation of different concerned parties. She requires, detailed and clear approach on all aspects connected with development of policy and the organization of services. The offered National program pursues the aim to serve as the tool for requirements satisfaction of disabled people the most productive and effective by methods. It is based on cooperation and partnership, helps creativity and initiative at all levels of society for the purpose of rational use of the existing resources, including financial, infrastructure, human, an also implements new approaches and practical methods.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.