It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 4, 2016 No. 547
of October 28, 2016 No. 438
"About the Development program of industry of seed farming in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020"
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and for the purpose of further development of industry of seed farming, increase in production of agricultural products for strengthening of food security, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan within the means provided in the government budget for 2016 - 2020 to annually allocate to the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan funds for development of industry of seed farming and to take specific measures for attraction of local and foreign investments for accomplishment of the specified Program.
3. To the relevant ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas to take necessary measures for program implementation of development of industry of seed farming in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020 and annually till February 10 to provide information on the done work in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 28, 2016 No. 438
1. Seed farming is one of the major and paramount directions in the field of agricultural industry and takes the main place in agricultural production. Increase in production of crops and increase in their productivity depends on use of high-quality seeds. The main task of seed farming is providing farms with high-quality seeds, preserving purity of grades and their biological features. The solution of this task requires acceptance of package of measures, vyupochayushchy removal and 1shtroduktsiyu new high-yielding grades of crops, timely carrying out sortoispytaniye and division into districts of the best grades, for the purpose of maintenance of their genetic features, production, conversion, certification and marketing of seeds.
2. Seed farming is oriented not only to ensuring domestic market, but also for export that allows to increase significantly efficiency of industry and profitability of production. In Soviet period selection and seed farming were completely financed by budgetary funds, but in connection with the economic reform undertaken in the country financing of this industry sharply was reduced.
3. In the republic on an equal basis with public seed farming there was also sector of private seed farming which is on initial stage of development. Separate seed-growing farms achieve good results in introduction of new grades, especially grain and vegetable crops, their testing, reproduction and realization of seeds as within the country and beyond its limits.
4. For the first time the Development program of industry of seed farming in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2010-2014 was approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 28, 2009, No. 297, which gave serious impetus for development of industry.
5. Within the Development program of industry of seed farming in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2010-2014 with assistance of the Program of Agency of international cooperation of Sweden and Asian Development Bank for support of industry of selection, seed farming and quarantine of plants considerable works on the amount more than 15 million somoni are performed.
6. Including buildings of the State inspectorate for control of seeds, the central laboratory by determination of quality of seeds in the capital of the republic and the state inspectorates for control of seeds in Sughd and Khatlon areas are repaired and provided modern. laoaratorny equipment. For implementation of the selection Institute of Agriculture programs of the Tajik academy of agricultural sciences branch of this Institute in Sughd area, Production cooperative of name L. Murodova of the city of Gissar, the economy "Chilgazi" of the city of Isfara, the state sortoispytatelny stations of the area Kubodiyon, Muminabadsky district, the cities of Kanibadam and Tursunzoda were provided with the modern machinery and equipment, including 9 units the MTZ-1025, 9 tractors of units tractor trail cars, 12 units seeders, 11 units threshers, 9 units disk harrows, 8 units sprayers, 8 units razbrasivatel of fertilizers, 9 units plows, 9 units mezhduryadovy cultivators, 2 units oborudovaniye for determination of quality of fiber and other equipment. In Bokhtar Halonskoy's region of area the plant on conversion of seeds of grain crops and acid delintation of seeds of cotton was constructed and put in operation.
7. Certain work on streamlining of legal acts is carried out to industries of seed farming and to strengthening of its materialnotekhnichesky base. Including the legislation of selection and seed farming is brought into accord with the international legal acts. Conditions for membership of the Republic of Tajikistan in the international organizations in the sphere of control and protection of grades are created, to phytosanitation, quarantine of plants, also quality control and certification of seeds. Membership and cooperation with such influential organizations promoted entry of the republic into the World Trade Organization (WTO).
8. However the current situation of seed-growing farms does not conform to requirements of production and with respect thereto there was need of development of the Development program of industry of seed farming in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016-2020.
9. Main objective of the Program is realization of policy of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on development of selection and seed farming and creation of the industry capable to function according to the international standards and standards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.