It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 7, 2016
of October 25, 2016 No. 3053/5
About approval of the Procedure for the admission to profession of the private contractor
1. Approve the Procedure for the admission to profession of the private contractor who is applied.
2. To the state company "National Information Systems" (Lurye S. S.) to accept corresponding organizational and technical actions relatively:
creations of electronic system for conducting the automated anonymous testing of persons who expressed intention to perform activities of the private contractor (further - System of testing), and settings of System of testing on the computer equipment of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine intended for holding qualification examination by anonymous testing;
training of representatives of the Qualification commission of private contractors in work with system of testing and procedure for its filling with test tasks;
testing system operation supports.
3. To department concerning justice and homeland security of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (Oleynik A. N.) submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of justice of Ukraine concerning executive service Shklyar S. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of October 25, 2016, No. 3053/5
This Procedure determines the single procedure of the admission to profession of the private contractor of persons who expressed intention to perform activities of the private contractor (further - persons).
1. Training of persons who intend to perform activities of the private contractor (further - person) consists in carrying out by educational institutions (organizations) which conform to the requirements established in item 4 of this Section (further - organizations), training courses on knowledge acquisition in the field of forced execution of judgments and decisions of other bodies (further - rates) with issue of the certificate on training.
2. The structural division of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine which provides realization of state policy in the field of the organization of forced execution of decisions of the courts and other bodies (officials) (further - structural division of the Ministry), based on written messages of institutions on intention to conduct courses creates the list of the organizations conducting courses (further - the List of institutions), and provides its placement on the official website of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. Person takes courses based on the agreement signed between it and institution.
provides services in the field of the higher education;
performs preparation or advanced training of specialists in the direction (specialty) "Right";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.