On October 23, 2000 No. 410
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for accreditation and activities of representative offices of the foreign commercial organizations in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of enhancement of procedure for accreditation and activities in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of representative offices of foreign firms, companies, societies, corporations and other commercial Cabinet of Ministers organizations decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for accreditation and activities of representative offices of the foreign commercial organizations in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1.
2. Make changes and additions to decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of December 28, 1989 No. 442 "About opening and activities in the Uzbek SSR of representative offices of foreign firms, banks and organizations".
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sultanov U. T.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 23, 2000 No. 410
1. This provision determines procedure for accreditation and activities in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of representative offices of the foreign commercial organizations (further "Representations").
2. For the purposes of this provision the foreign commercial organizations are understood as firms, the companies, corporations, societies, partnership and other legal forms of implementation of business activity which, according to the legislation of foreign state, have the right to open representations abroad (further "Foreign firms").
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from! 25.03.2019 No. 244
4. Accreditation of representative offices of foreign banks in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan is performed according to the procedure, established by the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. Foreign firms open in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan the representations for the purpose of representation and protection of the interests in the territory of Uzbekistan.
7. Representations are not legal entities and do not perform economic or other business activity, except as specified, stipulated in Item the 8th this provision.
The taxation of foreign firms, representations and their employees is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. The representative office of foreign airline has the right to perform business activity in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the procedure, established by the legislation. The representative office of foreign airline is recognized permanent organization.
9. The accrediting body quarterly sends to the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan information on accredited representations with indication of the address and term for which the certificate on accreditation of representation is issued.
10. The foreign firm interested in opening in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the representation submits the written statement in which are specified to accrediting body:
a) information on activities of foreign firm;
b) the detailed information about business and other connections with the companies and the organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the signed contracts and agreements which accomplishment will be promoted by representation;
c) prospects of development of cooperation;
d) the term for which permission to opening of representation is requested.
11. The following documents are enclosed to the application:
a) on representative offices of the commercial organizations constituent documents of foreign firm according to the legislation of the state of registration of foreign firm;
on representative offices of state governing bodies - the regulation or other document determining the status and competence of the body intending to open representation;
b) the document confirming official registration in the country of the location of foreign firm, issued by the relevant state body (the certificate on state registration or the statement from the trade register);
c) the power of attorney issued by foreign firm to the chief representative with indication of complete passport data and powers conferred to him;
d) the regulations on representation approved by management of foreign firm and sealed it.
The above-stated documents shall be legalized in accordance with the established procedure in consular establishment of the Republic of Uzbekistan in country of incorporation of foreign firm, and in case of that absence, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the state of registration of foreign firm, in consular establishment or diplomatic representation of this country in the Republic of Uzbekistan with the subsequent assurance of consular management of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Legalization is not required if on documents the apostille is put down.
Documents are submitted with the notarized translation on state or Russian.
If part of the above-stated documents is not stipulated by the legislation the foreign firm countries, the last represents to accrediting body confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or diplomatic representation of the country of organization of foreign firm in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
e) the guaranty letter of legal entity or physical person of the Republic of Uzbekistan, being the owner of the non-residential premise, confirming readiness to provide in lease or to realize to representation this room (with indication of conditions and lease term or realization). If specified persons are employers of the provided room, then the guaranty letter shall be approved with the owner of this room.
It is forbidden to request additional materials over the specified list.
Employees of accrediting body because of whom the procedure for accreditation of representation was broken bear responsibility according to the current legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.