of July 8, 2016 No. 85
About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to Working Conditions Working and to Content of Production Facilities" and recognition voided some resolutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus
Based on article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", paragraph two of subitem 8.32 of Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 20, 2008 No. 221 "About approval of sanitary standards, rules and hygienic standard rates "Hygienic requirements to the companies making paints and varnishes";
the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2011 No. 1 "About approval of Sanitary standards, rules and hygienic standard rates "Hygienic requirements to sewing, textile and shoe productions" and recognition voided some technical regulatory legal acts and structural element of technical regulatory legal act";
the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of November 12, 2012 No. 176 "About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements for the Organizations Performing Production of Bakery Products" and recognition voided some resolutions of the Chief state health officer of the Republic of Belarus and the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of November 24, 2009 No. 132";
the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2012 No. 215 "About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to Working Conditions Working and to Content of Production Facilities" and recognition voided some technical regulatory legal acts and separate structural elements of technical regulatory legal acts".
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of July 8, 2016 No. 85
1. These Sanitary standards and rules establish requirements to working conditions working, general requirements on production process, the equipment, content and operation of the factory buildings and rooms, ventilation and microclimate, water supply and water disposal, lighting, catering services, sanitary household providing and medical and sanitary servicing working of the organization of laboratory control of condition of the working conditions working at production facilities.
2. For the purposes of these Sanitary standards and rules the terms and their determinations established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" are used (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012 No. 8, 2/1892), and also the following terms and their determinations:
production facility - factory buildings, rooms, shops, sites which function in the sphere of production of goods;
factory buildings - buildings for placement of industrial productions and providing the necessary working conditions working and operation of processing equipment;
production zone - the territory of production facility intended for placement of factory, office buildings, constructions and warehouses;
production rooms - rooms in factory and other buildings and constructions in which during the working day (working shift) the labor activity of people is performed;
processing equipment - machines, devices, installations using which products are made and is performed engineering procedure;
working conditions of working - set of factors of the production circle, the weight and intensity of labor process influencing working capacity and health working in the course of labor activity and determining degree of professional risk on workplace;
free room space - the area of the production room which is not occupied with production equipment and materials;
complex hygienic assessment - final hygienic assessment, according to criteria of Hygienic classification of working conditions, all factors of the production circle and the labor process revealed on workplace for the purpose of establishment of level of professional risk, development of actions for improvement of the working conditions working and to preserving their health, stipulated by the legislation, and estimates of their efficiency.
3. Requirements of these Sanitary standards and rules do not extend to construction objects, designing, reconstruction and which construction began before entry into force of these Sanitary standards and rules.
4. The works and services performed in the territory of production facility and entering the list of the works and services constituting potential danger for life and health of the population, the Ministries of Health of the Republic of Belarus established by the resolution of July 17, 2012 No. 104 "About establishment of the list of the works and services constituting potential danger for life and health of the population and recognition No. 75 which voided resolutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of September 28, 2006" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 24.08. 2012, 8/26312), and also projects of sanitary protection zones of the organizations making impact on health of the person and the environment, the project documentation on reconstruction, including upgrade, capital repairs in case of which expansion or increase in capacity are performed, change of purpose of objects of social, production, transport, engineering infrastructure working conditions of working are subject to the state sanitary and hygienic examination.
5. The state sanitary and hygienic examination is carried out by the authorized organizations exercising the state sanitary inspection, according to the procedure, No. 156 established by the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the approved resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 17, 2012 "About approval of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, entering of amendment into the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 14, 2009 No. 193 and recognition voided some resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 35, 5/35330).
6. The state sanitary inspection behind observance of requirements of these Sanitary standards and rules is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
7. Perpetrators bear responsibility according to legal acts of the Republic of Belarus for violation of requirements of these Sanitary standards and rules.
8. For providing optimum and admissible working conditions on workplaces of production facilities placement of processing equipment, production process, work-rest schedules shall conform to requirements:
the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to production process and production equipment;
sanitary standards and rules, hygienic standard rates establishing sizes of maximum-permissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration), approximate safe levels of impact of hazardous substances in air of the working area, maximum permissible levels (further - PDU) pollution of the integuments working with hazardous substances;
sanitary standards and rules, hygienic standard rates establishing sizes PDU of noise and other physical factors on workplaces;
these Sanitary standards and rules.
9. During the work with chemicals requirements of sanitary standards and rules, hygienic standard rates establishing requirements to sizes of hygienic standard rates of content of chemicals in air of the working area shall be observed.
10. Finding of the hazardous substances working in the conditions of impact which do not have the regulated hygienic standard rates - threshold limit values (further - maximum allowable concentration) or approximate safe levels of impact (further - OBUV), methods of their determination, is possible only after evaluating class of danger of these substances.
11. The producer of chemicals, held for use in engineering procedure, and not having approved hygienic standard rates, shall provide development of maximum allowable concentration or OBUV, methods of their determination.
12. When implementing the engineering procedures connected with possibility of hit of harmful chemicals on skin and mucous on workplaces the possibility of plentiful washing of skin and mucous shall be provided with flowing water.
13. On workplaces in production rooms where works with acids and alkalis are performed, there shall be neutralized substances.
14. The amount of production placements on one working shall make at least 15 m 3, and free floor area - at least 4,5 of sq.m.
15. Mutual placement of production equipment, its structural elements and governing bodies shall provide open entry and pass for working, conditions for convenient and safe performance of works.
16. Processing equipment, in use which there is release of dust, water vapor, chemicals in the form of vapor and gas, it shall be pressurized, supplied with sealants, shelters and the local exhaust ventilation.
17. Collection and removal of dust shall be performed only by vacuum cleaners or damp method (except the dust containing radioactive materials). Blowing by compressed air of processing equipment, ventilating systems, machines and products without devices on pyleulavlivaniye is not allowed.
18. Shipping places, unloadings and rastarivaniye of the raising dust materials, materials capable for gas emission, shall be equipped with systems of the exhaust ventilation. Transporters on movement of the raising dust materials shall have the shelter equipped with the exhaust ventilation, preventing air pollution of the working area and atmospheric air.
19. Placement of processing lines and processing equipment shall interfere with distribution of air pollutions from placements with big allocation of hazardous substances to rooms with smaller allocation or lack of hazardous substances, and also to provide the maximum restriction of formation of noise, vibration. In case of arrangement in one production room of production sites, various on harm, it is necessary to provide measures for the prevention of impact of harmful factors of the production circle on the working other sites of the shop.
20. All production sources of heat shall be provided with the devices and devices preventing or limiting allocation of convection and radiant heat to the working room.
21. The rational work-rest schedule in the organization shall be set according to regulatory legal acts proceeding from nature and working conditions and to provide, in addition to lunch break, observance of the regulated breaks included in balance of working hours.
22. In production rooms storage of the personal belongings working of foodstuff, chemicals in the container which does not have the corresponding marking is not allowed. Meal and smoking on workplaces is not allowed.
23. In professional groups of which accomplishment of working activities of varying severity is characteristic the frequency and duration of breaks for rest is established taking into account nature of the performed work. For workers whose work on indicators of weight of labor process belongs to the harmful 3rd class of working conditions (1-3 degrees) time for rest in the form of the regulated breaks through 1,5-2,0 of working hours, lasting at least 10 min. everyone shall be provided.
24. Organization of events of sports nature during the regulated breaks (sports pauses) should be carried out mainly on workplace. When work is carried out in rooms which conditions do not allow to organize such actions, they shall be carried out in specially allotted rooms (recreations, halls, recreation rooms).
25. Designing, placement, construction, reconstruction of production facilities shall be performed according to requirements of the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to designing, carrying out construction works, reconstruction, improvement of objects, input of objects in operation and these Sanitary standards and rules.
26. The size of the sanitary protection zone of production facility shall conform to requirements of the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to the organization of sanitary protection zones of the companies, constructions and other objects being objects of impact on health of the person and the environment.
27. The production zone shall be arranged well, protected. Drives and passes shall be free for movement, have the hard surface executed from different types of the condensed mineral mixes or stone materials (crushed stone, gravel, slag, asphalt, concrete and another) (further - hard surface) and to be repaired timely.
28. Drives, passes, workplaces of production facility shall not be encumbered with construction materials, container, raw materials, finished goods and production wastes.
29. In production zone, including in the adjacent territory assigned to production facility shall be provided:
timely mowing of grass of sites of gardening;
in winter time - cleaning of snow and ice with holding deicing actions in places of pass and transport drives.
30. The production zone, including the adjacent territory assigned to production facility shall be kept clean and procedure at all seasons of the year.
31. At entrances to factory, office buildings ballot boxes for garbage, devices for cleaning of footwear which shall be cleared timely shall be established.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.