Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 19, 2016
of September 26, 2016 No. 1067
About approval of State standard of social service of social integration of graduates of residential institutions (organizations)
According to the paragraph to the fourteenth article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About social services", to item 4 of the Section IV of the plan of priority actions of the Government for 2016 approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 27, 2016 No. 418-r I order:
1. Approve State standard of social service of social integration of graduates of residential care facilities (organizations) which is applied.
2. To management of prevention of social orphanhood (Pinchuk I. N.) provide submission in accordance with the established procedure of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister concerning the European integration Ustimenko S. O.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of September 26, 2016, No. 1067
1. This State standard determines content, amount, conditions and procedure for provision of social service of social integration to graduates of residential care facilities (organizations), indicators of its quality for subjects of all patterns of ownership and managing which provide this service.
2. This State standard is applied for:
1) the organizations of provision of social service of social integration to pupils of residential institutions (organizations) of various types and patterns of ownership from among orphan children, children deprived of parent guardianship who current academic year get the basic or complete general secondary education, and to persons from among the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship who were raised in residential institutions (organizations) (further - graduates of residential institution);
2) implementation of monitoring and control of quality of provision of social service of social integration.
3. In this standard terms are used in the following values:
the conclusion of residential institution (organization) - the document containing information on the level of mastering life skills, readiness for independent life and need of the potential receiver of services, prepared by boarding school (organization) and provided to subject which renders social service of social integration;
the individual plan of provision of social service of social integration of the graduate of residential institution / organization - the document constituted based on complex assessment of individual needs of the receiver of social service in which the measures constituting service content are specified terms of their accomplishment and actionees, frequency of review of the individual plan are determined;
multidisciplinary team - group of the specialists authorized by various subjects or the service provider (the psychologist, the lawyer, the social teacher, etc.) who is temporarily created for ensuring collective nature of decisions and coordination of actions by provision of service of social integration to the graduate of residential institution (organization);
the supplier of social service of social integration - the specialist in social work (the social worker, the social teacher, other specialist or multidisciplinary team) who, (which) directly holds the events constituting content of social service of integration;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.