of March 21, 2016 No. 205
Some questions of maintaining the State land cadastre
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for holding training in the field of land relations which is applied.
2. Bring in resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 1, 2011 No. 835 "Some questions of provision by Public service concerning geodesy, cartography and the inventory and its territorial authorities of administrative services" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 59, Art. 2374; 2012, No. 65, Art. 2669; 2013, No. 2, Art. 41, No. 80, Art. 2975; 2015, No. 46, the Art. 1472, No. 79, the Art. 2650) and of October 17, 2012 No. 1051 "About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the State land cadastre" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2012, No. 89, Art. 3598; 2013, No. 80, Art. 2975; 2014, No. 97 of Art. 2786; 2015, No. 46, Art. 1472, No. 54, Art. 1742, No. 79, Art. 2650; 2016, No. 2, the Art. 102) changes which are applied.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 21, 2016, No. 205
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of holding training in the field of land relations (further - training) administrators of the centers of provision of administrative services of authorized officers of executive bodies, local government bodies which have the right to provide the information from the State land cadastre according to the Law of Ukraine "About the State land cadastre" (further - persons).
2. The training is held for the purpose of acquisition of the professional knowledge, skills necessary for persons for provision of data by them from the State land cadastre.
3. Training there can pass persons meeting the following qualification requirements:
are citizens of Ukraine;
have the higher land management or legal education;
the years of service of land management or legal work constitute at least two years.
4. The training is held free of charge with separation from the main work within one day. Behind persons directed to training the place of employment (position) remains and it makes payments, stipulated by the legislation on principle place of employment.
5. Expenses on journey to the place of training and back are refunded to the persons sent on training on principle place of employment, employment of housing, daily allowance is paid.
6. Person who before position assignment of the administrator of the center of provision of administrative services or in executive body of local government body worked with the State cadastral registrar within the last two years for position does not require passing of training.
7. The training is held by the state cadastral registrars of territorial authorities of Gosgeokadastr in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, Kiev and Sevastopol (further - territorial authorities of Gosgeokadastr).
8. Territorial authorities of Gosgeokadastr:
1) will organize holding training;
2) appoint the state cadastral registrars heads of training;
3) check compliance of persons to the qualification requirements specified in Item 3 presents of the Procedure;
4) record persons who pass training;
5) provide increase in efficiency of training, including by holding lectures, trainings, other actions;
6) is considered by claims to passing of training;
7) take other measures to holding training.
9. The local state administration, executive body of village, settlement, city council based on written applications of persons about the direction on training creates the list of applicants for passing of training which sends to the relevant territorial authority of Gosgeokadastr.
10. Copies of written applications of persons and documents confirming their compliance to the qualification requirements specified in Item 3 presents of the Procedure are attached to the list of applicants for passing of training namely: copies of the identity document, service record, documents on the higher land management or legal education.
Persons can submit the additional information about education, work experience, professional level and reputation (characteristics, the equipment, scientific publications, etc.).
It is forbidden to require data and documents which submission is not stipulated by the legislation.
11. The territorial authority of Gosgeokadastr within three working days from the date of receipt of lists of applicants for passing of training and the documents attached to them performs compliance of persons to the qualification requirements specified in Item 3 presents of the Procedure, appoints from among the state cadastral registrars of heads of training and determines date of passing of training what reports to the relevant local state administration, executive body of village, settlement, city council about.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.