of October 5, 2016 No. 695
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for the Public special service of transport on implementation of actions on increase in defense capability and safety of the state
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for the Public special service of transport on implementation of actions on increase in defense capability and safety of the state which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 5, 2016, No. 695
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means of special fund provided by the Ministry of Infrastructure in the government budget according to the budget program 3105030 "Expenses on the Public special service of transport of Ukraine on implementation of actions on increase in defense capability and safety of the state" (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds is the Ministry of Infrastructure, the manager of budgetary funds of the lowest level and the executive in charge of the program - State special transservice.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated on:
material logistics of divisions of State special transservice;
acquisition of the equipment and the mechanized tool;
capital repairs of the equipment;
repayment of the accounts payable which developed for the beginning of budget period on which obligations are registered in bodies of Treasury.
4. Procurement of goods is conducted through budgetary funds in the procedure established by the legislation.
5. Capture of the budget obligations is performed within the corresponding actual receipts of budgetary funds.
6. Reflection in primary and financial accounting of information on the received (created) current and non-current assets, and also opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. The executive in charge of the budget program gives quarterly to the 10th following the accounting period, to the main manager of budgetary funds the report on accomplishment of actions/works in natural and cost indicators for its representation to the 20th to the Ministry of Finance.
8. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.