of October 19, 2016 No. 736
About approval of the Standard instruction about procedure for accounting, storage, use and destruction of the documents and other material information mediums containing office information
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
4. To the ministries, other central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local executive bodies taking into account specifics of the activities to approve in three-months time own instructions about procedure for accounting, storage, use and destruction of the documents and other material information mediums containing office information.
5. Recommend to local government bodies to approve own instructions about procedure for accounting, storage, use and destruction of the documents and other material information mediums containing office information.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 19, 2016 No. 736
1. This Instruction determines single requirements to accounting, storages, uses and destructions of the documents and other material information mediums (further - documents) containing the office information collected during operational search, counterintelligence activities, activities in the field of defense of the state and other office information (further office information), in public authorities, other state bodies, authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (further - organizations).
2. In organization the commission on questions of work with office information which constantly is effective, provision about which and of which structure affirm the relevant act of organization is created.
Taking into account features of activities of organization for the decision of his head several such commissions on activities of organization can be formed.
3. The main objectives of the commission on questions of work with office information are:
creation based on offers of structural divisions of organization and taking into account requirements of the legislation of the list of the data constituting office information (further - the list of data), and its representation on approval to the head of organization;
review of documents with signature stamp "For office use" for the purpose of its confirmation or canceling;
consideration of documents with signature stamp "For office use" regarding establishment in them of the data containing open information which can be used when processing requests for public information;
investigation based on the decision of the head of organization of the facts of loss of documents with signature stamp "For office use" and disclosure of office information;
consideration of question of assignment of signature stamp "For office use" to the documents containing office information which is not provided by the list of data, on representation of persons signing such document;
studying and evaluating materials with which it is planned to acquaint foreigners or which will be transferred to them.
The commissions on questions of work with office information are included employees of structural divisions of organization in whom office information, and also employees of regime and confidential, mobilization divisions, divisions cryptographic and/or information technical protection (in case of their creation), structural division on clerical work or documentary providing, division concerning requests for information or workers, actionees of the corresponding functions in organization is created.
The structure of the commissions formed on activities of organization joins skilled workers on the corresponding activities.
4. The list of data is constituted by organization according to requirements of part two of Article 6 and article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About access to public information", affirms the head of organization and will be promulgated on its official site, and in the absence of such website - other acceptable method.
5. Workers, it is entrusted to them to process the document containing office information are determined by the head of organization, his deputies, heads of structural divisions in the resolution to such document.
The members of standing or temporary consultative, advisory and other facilitative branches of organization who are not her workers can work with the documents containing office information and are submitted for consideration of relevant organ based on the resolution of his head.
6. The organization in organization of work with the documents containing office information is assigned to structural division on clerical work or documentary providing, and in case of its absence - to the certain official (further - service of clerical work).
Accounting, forming of cases, storage and use of documents with marks "Letters of "M", "Letters "To" and "SI" are conducted by the structural divisions or officials responsible in organization for mobilization work, cryptographic information protection, work with documents concerning special information.
Heads of structural divisions exercise control of observance of procedure for preparation of documents with signature stamp "For office use", their storages and use.
7. The service of clerical work acquaints employees of structural divisions, and also members of the bodies specified in Item 5 of this Instruction with the instruction of organization about procedure for accounting, storage, use and destruction of the documents and other material carriers containing office information (further - the Instruction of organization), under list.
8. The signature stamp "For office use" is appropriated to the documents containing office information. On the documents containing office information on:
to mobilization questions, the mark "Letters of "M" is in addition put down;
to questions of cryptographic protection of office information, - mark "Letters "To";
according to special information, - the mark "SI".
Categories of documents on which the mark "Letters is put down "To" are determined by regulatory legal acts of Administration of Gosspetssvyaz.
9. The issue of need of provision to the document of signature stamp "For office use" is resolved by the contractor or the official who signs the document, according to the list of data and with observance of requirements of part two of Article 6 and article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About access to public information".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.