It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 4, 2016
of September 8, 2016 No. 1501/248
About approval of the Procedure for integration of information systems of state bodies and local government bodies into the Single state portal of administrative services
According to article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About administrative services" PRIKAZYVAYEM:
2. To provide to development department of information and communication technologies, document flow and electronic services of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine submission of this order in accordance with the established procedure on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on deputy ministers according to distribution of obligations.
First vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine
Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine Minister
regional development, construction
and housing and communal services of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing of Ukraine of September 8, 2016, No. 1501/248
1. This Procedure determines requirements to the procedure of integration of information systems of state bodies and local government bodies (further - information systems) in the Single state portal of administrative services (further - the Portal) for rendering administrative services electronically by the principle of "single window".
2. This Procedure is applied in case of integration of information systems into the Portal.
3. In this Procedure terms are used in the following values:
the electronic message - the XML file in which the electronic document and metadata stated according to the requirements established by this Procedure invest;
integration of information system - set of organizational and technical actions for ensuring interaction of services as a result of which accomplishment the administrative service of the integrated information system becomes available to the order and obtaining through private office of the Portal;
service method - set of transactions for exchange of electronic messages;
private office - the Section of the Portal, access to which only the user who will become authorized by means of access identifiers (login and the password) has and through which submission of electronic requests for receipt of services is performed information messages about the status of consideration and results of rendering services in electronic form go. Registration of the user in private office on the Portal is performed by identification methods, available on the Portal, which provide prevention of abuse of authority or replacement of person;
service - the software identified to the web address which performs interaction of information systems in case of data exchange necessary for provision of the state service in electronic form, and has the standardized interfaces. Services can interact with each other and with third-party applications by means of the electronic messages based on protocols of interservice interaction;
The XML document - the textual record constituted according to the XML standard, containing prolog, one root XML element, comments, declarations of types of data and symbols.
Other terms are used in the values given in the Laws of Ukraine "About administrative services", "About the digital signature", "About electronic documents and electronic document management".
2. Financing of works on integration is performed by the subject of provision of administrative services at the expense of the means of the Government budget of Ukraine or other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
3. The subject of provision of administrative services sends the Ministry of Economic Development the letter in any form with request for integration of information systems into the Portal and information on the contact person (surname, name, middle name, position, phone, the e-mail address) responsible for integration, and also the description of developed service with indication of conditions of access to this service.
4. The Ministry of Economic Development holds testing of the corresponding service with the Portal by results of which it notifies the subject of provision of administrative services on successful integration of information systems or need of accomplishment of certain completions.
1. Integration of information system into the Portal is performed at the level of integration of services.
2. Administrative services of the integrated information systems shall be available to the order and obtaining in electronic form through private office of the Portal.
3. Information exchange of the Portal and information systems in case of data exchange, necessary for provision of administrative services in electronic form, happens to the help of services.
the order - the model of interaction of services oriented to implementation of the order (appendix 3);
updating of information on execution condition - the model of interaction of services oriented to information transfer to the customer about change of condition of process of provision of service (appendix 4);
transfers of results - the interaction model oriented to transfer of results of provision of service to the customer (appendix 5).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.