of December 30, 2014 No. ZR-212
About identification and support of persons which underwent to traffiking and operation
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 17, 2014
1. This Law governs the relations connected with processes of redirection from the moment of identification of persons, suspects that they underwent to traffiking and (or) operation, accumulatings of information on them and exchange of it, their identifications as the victim or the victim of special category, ensuring their support and protection, provision by it of time for reflection.
1. The purpose of this Law is following from interests of persons which underwent to traffiking and (or) operation, their identification, proper identification, effective ensuring support, protection and social reintegration in society by forming of procedures of strategic cooperation between state bodies, local government bodies and also with the public, international organizations, civil society.
1. The relations connected with the status of persons which underwent to traffiking or operation are regulated by international treaties of the Republic of Armenia, this Law and other legal acts.
3. For the effective organization in the Republic of Armenia of fight against traffiking and exploitation of people in the Republic of Armenia three-year national programs and schedules of their implementation which affirm the order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia are adopted. Three-year national programs and schedules of their implementation, at least, include action, his contractor or the contractor and collaborators, completion date, the sources and the amount of financing expected measurable results.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) traffiking or exploitation of people – recruitment, transportation, transfer, concealment or receipt of the person for the purpose of operation, and also exploitation of the person or his reduction in condition or deduction in operation condition by use of violence or threat of use of violence or other forms of coercion, stealing, deception or confidence abuse, use of the influence following from position or official position or powers of the person, or personal dependence or vulnerability of provision of person, the victim of crime, or provision or the promise or the offer to person controlling person which was injured from crime, material or other benefit for the purpose of achievement of consent with it, or obtaining by person controlling person which was injured from crime, such benefit or adoption of the offer by it in exchange on such consent. In this Law as traffiking or exploitation of people also recruitment, transportation, transfer, concealment or obtaining for the purpose of exploitation of the child or person which is down and out and also operation or reduction of such persons in condition of operation or deduction in operation condition is determined. Operation of prostitution or other forms of sexual exploitation, obligatory or forced labor or coercion to rendering services or to making of illegal actions, bringing to condition of the slavery or condition similar to slavery, purchase or sale of other person, capture of cages, bodies, fabrics or biological materials or liquids are considered as operation;
1. 1) person which is down and out – person who because of the physical or mental condition is not able to show resistance either to manage the actions or to understand nature of the actions made concerning it;
2) person which underwent to traffiking or operation - Yo any physical person which underwent to traffiking or operation;
3) the expected victim Yo-person which is at identification stage concerning which the decision on recognition by its victim or the victim of special category is not passed yet and yet not clearly is or it is not the victim;
4) the victim Yo-the face which underwent to traffiking and (or) operation which is recognized that as the decision of the Commission on identification of the victims of traffiking and operation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.