of December 30, 2014 No. ZR-212
About identification and support of persons which underwent to traffiking and operation
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 17, 2014
1. This Law governs the relations connected with processes of redirection from the moment of identification of persons, suspects that they underwent to traffiking and (or) operation, accumulatings of information on them and exchange of it, their identifications as the victim or the victim of special category, ensuring their support and protection, provision by it of time for reflection.
1. The purpose of this Law is following from interests of persons which underwent to traffiking and (or) operation, their identification, proper identification, effective ensuring support, protection and social reintegration in society by forming of procedures of strategic cooperation between state bodies, local self-government and also with the public, international organizations, civil society.
1. The relations connected with the status of persons which underwent to traffiking or operation are regulated by international treaties of the Republic of Armenia, this Law and other legal acts.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) traffiking or exploitation of people - Yo recruitment performed for the purpose of operation, transportation, transfer, concealment or receipt of the person, and also exploitation of the person or its reduction in condition of operation or deduction in operation condition by use of violence or threat of use of violence or other forms of coercion, stealing, deception or confidence abuse, use of the power or vulnerability of provision or by provision or receipt of material or other benefit or the promise of those for the purpose of achievement of consent with the controlling his face. In this Law as traffiking or exploitation of people also recruitment, transportation, transfer, concealment or obtaining for the purpose of exploitation of the child or person deprived owing to mental violation of possibility of complete or partial awareness of nature and value of the act or its coordination and also operation or reduction of such persons in condition of operation or deduction in operation condition is determined. Also operation of prostitution or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labor or services, bringing to condition of the slavery or condition similar to slavery, purchase or sale of other person, extraction of bodies or fabrics are considered as operation;
2) person which underwent to traffiking or operation - Yo any physical person which underwent to traffiking or operation;
3) the expected victim Yo-person which is at identification stage concerning which the decision on recognition by its victim or the victim of special category is not passed yet and yet not clearly is or it is not the victim;
4) the victim Yo-the face which underwent to traffiking and (or) operation which is recognized that as the decision of the Commission on identification of the victims of traffiking and operation;
5) the victim of special category - the face which underwent to traffiking and (or) operation which at the time of identification was the child or person deprived of possibility of complete or partial awareness of nature and value of the act or its coordination owing to mental violation and which is recognized that as the decision of the Commission on identification of the victims of traffiking and operation;
6) the child Yo-person which did not reach 18 years and also person whose age is unknown, but is reasonable doubts in what it reached 18 years;
7) redirection - Yo creation of communication between person and state body, local self-government, public or other organization and (or) redirection of the problem resolution of this person to relevant organ of public administration, local self-government, public or other organization in the purposes provided by this Law;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.