It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On July 8, 2005 No. 1493
of May 25, 2005 No. 5, on May 25, 2005 No. 80
About approval of Rules of transportation on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of explosive materials by rail
According to Item 6 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 6, 2004 "About measures for enhancement of procedure for import, transportation, storage and use in the Republic of Uzbekistan of explosive substances and blasting agents" we decide No. 213:
1. Approve Rules of transportation on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of explosive materials by rail according to appendix.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on Headquarters of security guard and patrol service and protection of public order, Management of ensuring public safety on transport of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and industry inspectorates of the State inspection Sanoatgeokontekhnazorat.
Minister of Internal Affairs
Republic of Uzbekistan
R. T. Saidov
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the State inspection Sanoatkontekhnazorat of May 25, 2005 No. 80/5
These rules establish procedure for transportation, special requirements to technological movements of explosive substances, materials and products with their application, and also blasting agents of industrial function (further - VM) on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan by rail the companies, the organizations and organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory, and determine the main requirements to the organization, technical supply and safety of transportations.
Transportation of explosive substances and military products is regulated by special rules and instructions.
1. Only VM included in the List VM, permitted to transportation by railway transport are allowed to transportation by railway transport (appendix No. 10 of Rules of transportation of the dangerous goods approved at the 15th meeting of Council for rail transport of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States on April 5, 1996, further - Regulations concerning the carriage of dangerous goods by railway).
2. Transportation of VM in structures is forbidden:
having passenger rail cars, other explosive or combustible loads;
with compressed and liquefied gases, flammable fluids;
flammable solid substances;
the igniting spontaneously substances and substances emitting flammable gases in case of interaction with water, and also air moisture;
the oxidized substances and organic peroxides, toxic agents;
connected, off-gage loads upper third, lower third and big degrees, side the fourth and big degrees of bulkiness;
the priyemo-dispatch ways having length more than a capacity on sites of following of such trains.
Transportation of VM in passenger, post and luggage, human trains is forbidden.
3. Statement of cars with VM in the train of near assignments is not allowed if according to the plan of forming for sending these cars more distant trains are provided.
4. On each VM or the VM group the consignor develops emergency cards (appendix No. 1 to these rules) in which VM properties, them pozharo-and potential of explosion, danger to life of people, specific security measures and precautions, actions in case of emergency and procedure for liquidation of its effects are specified.
Inclusion of new VM in the List and their presentation without the developed and approved emergency cards is not allowed to transportation.
5. Transportation of VM by rail is made according to the transport and consignor documents processed according to requirements of Regulations concerning the carriage of dangerous goods by railway based on the authority for the move of explosive materials issued according to the Regulations on procedure for passing by subjects of entrepreneurship of allowing procedures in the field of turnover of explosive materials approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of June 6, 2017 No. 360 (further - permission?? on transportation of VM).
6. Transportation of VM across the railroads is made in the specialized cars and containers belonging to consignors (consignees) or leased by them only under armed security forces of divisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The route of transportation of VM shall be developed by the consignee (consignor) in coordination with JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari so that whenever possible to avoid junction stations and large settlements.
7. Separate types of VM it shall be transported only in cars of special design and coloring according to Regulations concerning the carriage of dangerous goods by railway.
8. Transportation of VM on open railway vehicles is forbidden.
The consignor has the right to use for transportation closed cars on condition of obligatory development and approval of the railroad in accordance with the established procedure of method of placement and fixture of VM in the closed car.
Cars shall have special tiedown equipment according to developed consignors schemes of loading or technical specifications on Rules of transportations of dangerous goods by rail. Transportation in these cars of any way cargoes is forbidden.
Return of such cars in empty condition is performed according to complete carriage documents with the doors and curlings which are sealed up by the consignor on doors and hatches.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.