of October 4, 2016 No. 527
About approval of the Procedure for management of the apartment house of the state housing stock
For the purpose of safety of operation of the state housing stock, according to article 10 of the Housing code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for management of the apartment house of the state housing stock according to appendix.
1. This Procedure determines rules of implementation of activities for management of the apartment house of the state housing stock in which all residential and non-residential premises are in state-owned property (further - management of the apartment house).
2. Control of the apartment house is exercised by the conclusion of the agreement of authorized body on whose balance there is apartment house (further - authorized body), with the management company chosen by results of open tender or by creation of specialized public institution for management of the apartment house.
3. The specialized public institution for management of the apartment house is created by authorized body according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. If the authorized body does not create specialized public institution in view of economic inexpediency, authorized body according to the procedure, established by the Housing code of the Kyrgyz Republic and other regulatory legal acts, initiates and holds open tender on selection of management company for management of the apartment house (further - tender).
5. The list of the works and services necessary for ensuring proper maintenance of the apartment house stated in annex 1 to this Procedure extends to all methods of management of the apartment house of the state housing stock.
6. The list of works and services concerning each apartment house is determined taking into account:
1) structural elements of the apartment house;
2) availability and structure of the intra house engineering systems providing provision to consumers of utilities of those types which can be provided with use of such intra house engineering systems;
3) availability of the parcel of land on which the apartment house, with elements of gardening and improvement, other objects intended for servicing and operation of this house is located;
4) geodetic and climatic conditions of arrangement of the apartment house.
7. Frequency of rendering the services and performance of works provided by the list of works and services is determined by authorized body.
8. For the purpose of ensuring rendering the services and performance of works provided by the list of works and services, persons responsible for management of the apartment house shall:
1) to ensure functioning of emergency and dispatching service;
2) to conduct and store technical documentation on the apartment house according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) to perform preparation of offers on accomplishment of planned current works on content and repair of the apartment house, and also offers on carrying out capital repairs and to bring them to the attention of authorized body;
4) to organize work on charge and collection of payment for content and repair of premises.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.