It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On October 6, 2016 No. 1137
of September 5, 2016 No. 110
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for filling, issue and storage of the title certifying the right of the owner of the earth
According to Item 7 and Item 11 from Regulations on contents of the land cadastral documentation approved by the Order of the Government No. 24 of January 11, 1995 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, No. 14, the Art. 62), with subsequent changes and amendments, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for filling, issue and storage of the title certifying the right of the owner of the earth it (is applied).
2. To impose control concerning execution of this order on management of the inventory of real estate of the Agency of land relations and the inventory.
3. Publish this Order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
CEO of the Agency of land relations and inventory
Approved by the Order of the Agency of land relations and the inventory of the Republic of Moldova of September 5, 2016 No. 110
1. The instruction about procedure for filling, issue and storage of the title certifying the right of the owner of the earth (further - the Instruction), determines methods of filling, issue and storage of the title certifying the right of the owner of the earth (further - title).
2. For lands of the state-owned public property the title is issued to the central body of the public power which administers the earth.
3. For lands of the state-owned public property, adjacent to lands of private property, the title is issued to the Agency of public property.
4. For each land area about one title, irrespective of the size and quantity of the parcels of land belonging to one owner is issued to the owner.
5. Filling, issue and storage of titles is provided with primeriya in which zone the site, and also the Agency of land relations and inventory is located (further - the Agency) by provision of lands of the state-owned public property.
6. Titles are filled and issued within 10 days from the date of decision making concerning granting lands by competent public governing bodies.
7. For state lands titles are filled with the state companies which founder is the Agency.
8. The title is filled based on the technical case accepted in accordance with the established procedure GP "Cadastru" which reflects arrangement of borders of the allocated lands and the basis of administrative acts about allocation of the site.
9. Single cadastral number which structure and the principles of forming are established according to the Regulations on procedure of mass primary registration approved by the Order of the Government No. 1030 of 12.10.1998 is assigned to each parcel of land.
10. In case of allocation of lands to public administrative and territorial units the title is filled in duplicate (one copy color and one copy black-and-white). Both copies are issued to the owner of lands, one of which (color) remains at the owner, and another (black-and-white) after registration in the Register of real estate is stored in territorial cadastral office.
11. In case of allocation of lands of public state-owned property the title is filled in triplicate (one copy color and two copies black-and-white). One copy black-and-white is stored in the Agency. One copy color and one black-and-white is issued to the plot owner, one of which (color) remains at the owner, and the second (black-and-white) after registration in the Register of real estate remains at territorial cadastral office.
12. The title is filled with black ink printing letters. When filling title mistakes or erasures which will result in its invalidity are not made. Number of title corresponds to cadastral number of the site.
13. In the first Item of title full name of the owner of the earth (for lands of the state-owned public property - body of the public power which administers the earth, and its address) based on constituent acts, or surname, name and middle name of physical person and the home address based on the identity document is filled.
14. In the second Item of title the following information is entered:
a) administrative acts about granting lands, number, number, month and year of adoption of documents are specified;
c) the type is right: "property", "administration" or "use"; in case the site is in property of two or more owners, "common property" with specifying of ownership ratio (simple fraction or decimal) is specified if it is established;
c) the area of the parcel of land in hectare to within the fourth sign after comma.
15. In the third Item the category of appointment and in brackets method of use of the site is specified.
16. In the fourth Item number of registration and date of entering of records into the cadastral register of owners of lands is specified.
17. In the fifth Item date of issue of title to the owner of the earth is specified by figures.
18. By provision of lands in property of local administrative and territorial units the title is signed primary, the secretary and the engineer - the land surveyor (the cadastral engineer) of primeriya. Signatures are confirmed by primeriya seal.
19. In cases of allocation of lands of the state-owned public property the title is signed by the CEO of the Agency and the engineer land surveyor appointed by the order of the Agency. Signatures are confirmed by seal of the Agency.
20. Under the graphical information specified on the third page of title on empty seat the seal of the company which filled title, and the signature of the contractor is set.
21. Graphical information is specified on the third page in the form of the certain site. In case graphical information includes fragment of the cadastral plan or project of the organization of the territory, in this fragment all cadastral numbers of adjacent lands are specified. The site for which the title is issued is allocated with firm line which specifies perimeter of its borders or allocates it with dark shade.
22. In the right corner the complete cadastral number assigned to the site is specified.
23. Graphical part contains numbers of rotary points of border of the site and in necessary cases, through conventional signs, the action area of the servitude, superficies and other encumbrances. Distances between rotary points are shown in the form of the table.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.