of December 16, 2015 No. 1052
About approval of the Regulations on Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Regulations on Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 16, 2015 No. 1052
1. Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations (GSChS) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Internal Affairs and realizing state policy in the sphere of civil protection, protection of the population and the territories from emergency situations and prevention of their origin, mitigation of consequences of emergency situations, rescue case, suppression of the fires, fire and technogenic safety, activities of rescue services, and also hydrometeorological activities.
2. GSChS in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of GSChS are:
1) realization of state policy in the sphere of civil protection, protection of the population and the territories from emergency situations, prevention of their origin, mitigation of consequences of emergency situations, rescue case, suppression of the fires, fire and technogenic safety, activities of rescue services, and also hydrometeorological activities;
2) implementation of the state supervision (control) of observance and fulfillment of requirements of the legislation in the sphere of civil protection, fire and technogenic safety, activities of rescue services;
3) submitting for examination of the Minister of Internal Affairs of offers on ensuring forming of state policy in the specified spheres;
4) realization within the powers provided by the law, state policy in the sphere of volunteer activities.
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops suggestions for improvement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the ministries and gives them in accordance with the established procedure to the Minister of Internal Affairs;
2) performs direct management of activities of single state system of civil protection;
3) creates drafts of plans in the sphere of civil protection of the national level in peace time and during the special period, gives them to the Minister of Internal Affairs for introduction in accordance with the established procedure for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, will organize planning of actions of civil protection central and local executive bodies;
4) carries out preparation of governing bodies of functional and territorial subsystems of single state system of civil protection and their links;
5) introduces to national authority of standardization in accordance with the established procedure offers on need of creation and the termination of activities of technical committees of standardization in the sphere of civil protection;
6) performs actions for creation, content and reconstruction of fund of protective constructions of civil protection, conducting their accounting, provides control of readiness of the specified constructions for proper use together with relevant organs and divisions of civil protection, local administrations;
7) performs actions for implementation of technical actions of civil protection, prepares offers on reference of settlements and objects of national economy in groups (categories) from civil protection;
8) performs actions for radiation and chemical protection, coordinates and controls implementation of actions for protection of the population and the territories in case of the radiation accidents and emergency situations connected with leakage (emission) of dangerous chemicals;
9) is performed together with central and local executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations, the organizations by forecasting of probability of emergence of emergency situations, determines hazard rates and performs division into districts of the territory of Ukraine concerning risk of emergence of emergency situations;
10) keeps the state account, registers and keeps materials of hydrometeorological observations, conducts information base of hydrometeorological data and data on condition of the surrounding environment;
11) issues expert opinions on the level of emergency situation, keeps their account;
12) activities central and local executive bodies coordinate, subjects of managing concerning implementation of actions for evacuation of the population;
13) is provided by implementation of actions for minimization and mitigation of consequences of the emergency situations connected with technological terrorist manifestations and other types of terrorist activities during conducting anti-terrorist operations and also carries out educational and practical study for the purpose of preparation of the population for actions in the conditions of making of act of terrorism;
14) attracts divisions of search and rescue forces and rescue services central and local executive bodies, the companies, organizations, the organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership, and coordinates their activities during mitigation of consequences of emergency situations of the national and regional level, will organize carrying out search and rescue works and exercises control of their carrying out;
Will organize 15) and performs actions for professional training of staff of bodies and divisions of civil protection and psychological protection of the population in case of threat of origin and emergence of emergency situations;
16) carries out through divisions of operational rescue service of civil protection the pyrotechnic works connected with neutralization of the explosive objects which remained in the territory of Ukraine after wars, modern ammunition and explosive means (except the explosive devices used in the terrorist purposes), except for the territories in which are placed and military units, organizations, military educational institutions, the companies and the organizations of Armed Forces, other military forming formed according to the laws are constantly deployed;
17) makes to the Minister of Internal Affairs offers on forming of the list of subjects of managing, the industries and the separate territories which are subject to permanent and obligatory rescue servicing and also procedure of such servicing;
18) performs certification and certification of rescue services and rescuers;
19) is provided by suppression of the fires, rescuing of people, assistance in mitigation of consequences of accidents, catastrophic crashes, natural disasters and other types of dangerous events which pose threat of life or to human health or lead to drawing material damage;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.