of July 11, 2005 No. 718
About approval of Rules of creation and functioning of Information center on technical barriers in trade, to sanitary and phytosanitary measures
(as of September 1, 2010)
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of creation and functioning of Information center on technical barriers in trade, to sanitary and phytosanitary measures.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan D. Akhmetov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 11, 2005 No. 718
1. These rules of creation and functioning of Information center on technical barriers in trade, to sanitary and phytosanitary measures (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation" and determine procedure for creation and functioning of Information center by technical barriers in trade, to sanitary and phytosanitary measures (further - Information center).
2. The information center is structural division of the republican state company "Kazakhstan Institute of Standardization and Certification" of Committee of technical regulation and metrology of the Ministry of the industry and new technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the company) and is created according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The information center in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 11, 1999 "About quarantine of plants", of July 3, 2002 "About protection of plants", of July 10, 2002 "About veterinary science", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation", of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products", the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 25, 2009 No. 402 "About approval of the Agreement on creation of information system of the Euroasian economic community in the field of technical regulation, sanitary and phytosanitary measures", other regulatory legal acts and these rules.
4. The information center is created for interaction with the Secretariat of the World Trade Organization (further - the WTO), WTO member countries, the international organizations for the purpose of provision to concerned parties and foreign states on their requests of copies of documents and information about (about):
1) the existing or developed technical regulations, veterinary and sanitary, sanitary and phytosanitary measures (further - SFS died), standards, changes to them and procedures of confirmation of conformity of products, service;
2) membership or participation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the international organizations and international treaties on standardization, confirmation of conformity, accreditation of bilateral and multilateral nature;
3) sources of publication of drafts of the developed and accepted technical regulations, standards or information on them.
5. The main objectives of Information center are:
1) creation of operational system of exchange of information on technical barriers in trade (further - TBT) and on application of SFS of measures with legal entities and physical persons;
2) information support, development and enhancement of information systems in the field of TBT and on application of SFS of measures.
6. Core activities of Information center are:
1) timely providing the Secretariat of the WTO, member countries of the WTO, member countries of the Euroasian economic community (further - EurAsEC), the international organizations and other concerned parties information about (about):
the notifications connected with development processes about the technical regulations accepted (approved) and enacted, veterinary and sanitary, sanitary and phytosanitary measures, standards, to changes to them and procedures of confirmation of conformity of products, service;
the facts of violation of requirements of technical regulations, and also veterinary and sanitary, health and phytosanitary requirements, including as a result of implementation of the state control;
the facts of damnification and causing damage of life and health to the person, to property, the environment, life and health of animals and plants (taking into account weight of this harm) owing to violation of mandatory requirements, including requirements of technical regulations;
the measures taken for elimination of violation of requirements of technical regulations, and also veterinary and sanitary, health and phytosanitary requirements;
products constituting danger of life and to health of the person, imushchestvo, environmental protection, life and health of the animals and plants received from the international organizations and the third states;
the operating control procedures and inspections, rules of production and quarantine, procedures of approval of admissible level of pesticides and nutritional supplements;
assessment procedures of the risks considered at the same time factors and also determinations of proper level of veterinary, sanitary or phytosanitary protection;
deterioration in quarantine, phytosanitary, sanitary, epidemiological and epizootic situation and the entered temporary measures;
the found and widespread quarantine objects (quarantine harmful organisms);
detection of infectious and mass noninfectious diseases (poisonings) among the population;
the revealed products, life-threatening, health of the person and the circle of its dwelling;
possible receipts of controlled goods inappropriate to single health requirements;
the national authorities coordinating works on technical regulation, veterinary and sanitary, sanitary and phytosanitary measures;
the accredited and (or) appointed certification bodies and accredited test laboratories (centers);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.