of September 23, 2016 No. 1076
About approval of the Regulations on order of interaction of supervision bodies behind the market and Customs Service
Based on part (10) article 28 of the Law No. 7 of February 26, 2016 on supervision of the market concerning realization of nonfood products (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 79-89, 146) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on order of interaction of supervision bodies behind the market and Customs Service it (is applied).
2. To supervision bodies behind the market listed in appendix to the Law No. 7 of February 26, 2016 on supervision of the market concerning realization of nonfood products to take necessary measures for enforcement of the specified Provision before entry into force of this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 23, 2016 No. 1076
1. The regulations on order of interaction of supervision bodies behind the market and Customs Service (further – the Provision) establish procedure and mechanisms of cooperation between supervision bodies behind the market and Customs Service for the purpose of establishment of the mechanism of control of nonfood products for release in free circulation of products.
2. For the purpose of this provision the concepts provided in the Law No. 7 of February 26, 2016 on supervision of the market concerning realization of nonfood products and in the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova No. 1149-XIV of July 20, 2000 are used.
3. This Provision is applied to products in the regulated areas specified in appendix to the Law No. 7 of February 26, 2016 for which there are applied technical regulations shifting the harmonizing legislation of Community and also to products intended for provision in the market for which there are specified requirements from applicable technical regulations.
4. Competent authorities of supervision of the market provide to customs authority the following information for inclusion in the Integrated customs tariff of the Republic of Moldova (TARIM):
1) the list of products which are subject of the applied technical regulations, and/or that which in particular is excluded from range of group of products;
2) information on the documents and markings confirming safety and compliance to the requirements specified in the technical regulations applied to products:
a) included in areas from appendix 3 to the Law No. 235 of December 1, 2011 on activities for accreditation and assessment of conformity (the declaration of compliance of the producer, CE marking, the additional marking provided in the applied technical regulation);
b) not included in areas from appendix 3 to the Law No. 235 of December 1, 2011 (the certificates of conformity, certificates and/or protocols of inspection, test reports issued by accredited bodies on assessment of conformity, and also the declaration under own responsibility, issued by the producer or his authorized representative).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.