of October 7, 2016 No. 1116
About approval of the Regulations on functioning of System of bystry exchange of information about dangerous products
Based on provisions of article 8-1 of the Law on general safety of products No. 422-XVI of December 22, 2006 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 36-38, 145), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on functioning of System of bystry exchange of information on dangerous products it (is applied).
members of network of System of bystry exchange of information about dangerous products at the national level: Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure, consumer protection and supervision Agency of the market, technical supervision Agency, Customs Service, Ministry of Health, work and social protection, Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and environment and Sea agency;
The main state inspectorate for supervision of non-food products and consumer protection as national contact Item.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of October 7, 2016 No. 1116
The regulations on functioning of System of bystry exchange of information on dangerous products state the Decision of the Commission 2010/15/EU of December 16, 2009, the establishing user's manual of System of community of bystry information exchange of RAPEX created according to Article 128 and the procedure of the notification, established based on Article 11 of the Directive 2001/95/EC (The directive on general safety of products). [declared at number C (2009) 9843], published in the Official magazine of the European Union by L 22 of January 26, 2010.
1. This Provision establishes procedures and mechanisms of functioning of System of bystry exchange of information about dangerous products (further - System) at the national level between supervision bodies behind the market of rather taken adjusting measures to the nonfood products constituting serious health hazard and safety of consumers and also about the results achieved when carrying out the subsequent actions according to the provided information.
2. The purpose of System is:
1) the prevention and restriction of introduction for the market of the non-food products representing serious risk for health and safety of consumers;
2) monitoring of efficiency and sequence of the events held by supervision bodies behind the market;
3) determination of requirement and providing basis for actions at the national level;
4) assistance to ensuring the approved observance of requirements of the legislation for safety of products.
3. For the purposes of this provision the concepts "products", "dangerous products", "serious risk", "producer" and "distributor" determined in the Law No. 422-XVI of December 22, 2006 on general safety of products and concept "business entity", "supervision bodies behind the market" and "supervision of the market" determined in the Law No. 7 of February 26, 2016 on supervision of the market concerning realization of nonfood products are used.
4. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
obligatory measures - the adjusting measures which were taken or acceptance of which it is established by the decision of supervision bodies behind the market, obliging the producer or the distributor to taking measures concerning products which they entered on the market;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.