of October 6, 2016 No. 1112
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for maintaining the Register about government assistance
Based on provisions of article 16 of the Law on registers No. 71-XVI of March 22, 2007 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 70-73, 314), with subsequent changes, and also for the purpose of ensuring accomplishment of article 19 of the Law on government assistance No. 139 of June 15, 2012 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, No. of 166-169, the Art. 565), with subsequent changes and amendments, and the Orders of the Government No. 378 of May 27, 2014. "About approval of the Concept of the automated information system "Register of Government Assistance" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 142-146, 427) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for maintaining the Register of government assistance it (is applied).
2. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on Competition council.
Minister of Information Technologies and Communication
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of October 6, 2016 No. 1112
1. The regulations on procedure for maintaining the Register of government assistance (further – the Provision) establish procedure for the organization and functioning of the information resource intended for the notification, reflection in the reporting, monitoring and accounting of government assistance.
2. The provision establishes procedure, responsibility and powers on maintaining, provision and use of information of the Register of government assistance (further – the Register), to registration of suppliers of government assistance and distribution of codes of access.
3. The register is the generalized systematization of data on provision of government assistance, about beneficiaries and suppliers of government assistance, and also about the documents connected with process of provision and use of government assistance.
4. The concepts applied in this Provision are used in the value provided by the Law on informatization and the state information resources No. 467-XV of November 21, 2003, the Law on registers No. 71-XVI of March 22, 2007 and the Law on government assistance No. 139 of June 15, 2012.
5. The owner and the holder of the Register is the Competition council.
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 18.11.2020 No. 830
7. The public organization "Service of Information Technologies and Cyber Security" is technical administrator of the automated information system "Register of Government Assistance" (further - system).
1) suppliers and/or initiators of government assistance through the personnel who perform input in the Register of information on the notification on government assistance and the report on government assistance;
2) the Competition council provided by authorized employees which enters in the Register information on the government assistance identified in the course of monitoring and performed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.