of December 24, 2001 No. 1685
About measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the government address public assistance"
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 17, 2001 "About the government address public assistance" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of appointment and payment of the government address public assistance.
2. Recommend to akims of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty:
in a month in coordination with local representative bodies to develop and approve Regulations on precinct election commissions;
in accordance with the established procedure to determine body, authorized to certify the information about family composition of the applicant for receipt of the government address public assistance;
in accordance with the established procedure to provide free assurance of the documents submitted by applicants for purpose of the address public assistance.
3. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 24, 2001 No. 1685
These rules according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the government address public assistance" (further - the Law) determine procedure for appointment and payment of the government address public assistance (further - the address public assistance).
1. The physical persons specified in article 2 of the Law have the right to the address public assistance.
2. The address public assistance is given in cash at the expense of means of local budgets.
3. The right to the address public assistance quarterly is confirmed by provision of documents on the income.
4. For purpose of the address public assistance the applicant from himself personally or on behalf of family addresses to authorized body at the place of residence or in case of its absence to the akim of the settlement, village, rural district. In case of the address the applicant free of charge receives application blanks, the information about family composition of the applicant, the gained income of members of the family of the applicant, availability of personal subsidiary farm in the forms established by appendices 1, of 2, of 3, 4 to these rules (further - documents).
Documents are filled in personally with the applicant and are given in authorized body or to the akim of the settlement, village, rural district in case of presentation of the identity document, in case of participation in active measures of assistance of employment - the copy of the social contract for members of the family of working-age.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.