of September 15, 2016 No. 1055
About approval of the Regulations on accounting treatment for persons needing provision of housing in hostels and also about procedure for use and management of hostels
According to part (4) article 25 of the Law on housing No. 75 of April 30, 2015 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, Art. No. 131-138, 249), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on accounting treatment for persons needing provision of housing in hostels and also on procedure for use and management of hostels, according to appendix No. 1.
2. To bodies of the central and local public authority, educational institutions, legal entities as public and private property in which management there are hostels to provide observance of requirements of the Provision approved by this resolution.
3. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 2.
Minister of Regional Development and Construction
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 15, 2016 No. 1055
1. This Regulations on accounting of persons needing provision of housing in hostels and also on procedure for use and management of hostels (further – the Provision) determine accounting treatment for persons needing receipt of premises in hostels, procedure for management, content and the minimum requirements to them.
2. Hostels intend for accommodation of lonely persons and persons from families for work (service) in organizations, the organizations and at the companies (further – the organizations), and also for training in educational institutions, in the absence of the permanent residence or the real estate which is in property (or in the presence of living space smaller, than the minimum regulations of living space in hostels), in this settlement or in other area located at distance more than 40 km from the place of work/study.
3. For hostels the apartment houses or separate sections which are specially built or re-equiped for these purposes are used. Re-equipment of apartment houses under hostels is made according to the current legislation.
4. Placement of premises of hostels in technical floors, cellars and semibasement floors of apartment houses or hostels is not allowed.
5. In sense of this provision the following concepts are determined:
premises in the hostel for accommodation of lonely persons – the premises which are in joint use of several faces which are not consisting in the family relations;
premises in the hostel for accommodation of persons with families - the premises consisting of one or several rooms which are temporarily in the isolated use of one family.
the owner of the hostel – the legal entity as public or private property in whose management there is hostel;
the commission on accounting and accommodation in the hostel – the commission which is specially created by the owner of the hostel for the purpose of distribution of premises to persons having the right to accommodation at them.
6. In premises in the hostel intended for accommodation of lonely persons in need of and with the consent of the owner of the hostel or body in which management there is hostel (further – the owner of the hostel) premises and for accommodation of families can be allocated.
It is not allowed in hostels on the same floor to place premises for accommodation of lonely persons and premises for accommodation of families. These rooms shall be located on certain floors or in separate sections.
7. The list of accounting of persons needing provision of housing in hostels (further – accounting), joins persons from the moment of revenues to work (service or study) based on the written application about acceptance on accounting for receipt of premises in the hostel (further – the statement).
Person for acceptance on accounting needs to submit the following documents:
a) the statement, according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision;
b) copy of the identity certificate of the applicant and family members (if necessary);
c) copies of certificates on scrap/termination of scrap/death (if necessary);
d) copies of certificates of birth of children;
e) information on availability or lack of the property right to real estate in the settlement in the place of filing of application or in other area located at distance more than 40 km from the place of work/study, the issued GP "Cadastru" for all family members;
f) the medical certificate for persons in case of disease and/or limited opportunities.
Copies of documents are represented along with presentation of the original. Copies of documents after establishment of compliance to their original are certified by the responsible official.
8. The statement is registered the owner of the hostel in the register of accounting of statements (appendix No. 2 to this Provision) and goes for consideration of the commission on accounting and accommodation in the hostel (further – the commission).
9. Enters into the commission:
the chairman – the representative of the owner of the hostel;
the secretary – the responsible person to who accounting of persons wishing to receive premises in the hostel is assigned;
head of the HR department,
chairman of labor union;
managing director of the hostel;
applicant's head, as necessary.
10. The commission holds the meetings, as required, for consideration of the applications and documents. Commission session is considered competent if there are at least 2/3 of her members. The decision is made by open voting by a simple majority vote of the members of the commission who were present at meeting.
Decisions of the commission it is drawn up by the protocol which is taken by the secretary, members of the commission sign and the chairman claims.
11. The responsible person annually makes updating of the data which are the basis for accommodation or preserving the right of provision of housing in the hostel to persons (which obligation – to inform the responsible person on any changes), by submission of documents (verified copies) and information of the commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.