of June 24, 2016 No. 284
About approval of Rules of implementation of advertizing of dietary supplements to food
According to Item 1 of article 18 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of advertizing of dietary supplements to food.
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in printing and electronic type on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also in the Republican center of legal information within five working days from the date of receipt of the registered order for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2016 No. 284
1. These rules of advertizing of dietary supplements to food (further - Rules) are developed according to article 18 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 19, 2003 "About advertizing", and determine procedure of advertizing of dietary supplements to food in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. In these rules the following concept is used:
dietary supplements to food (further - dietary supplement) - the products containing food and (or) biologically active agents (their concentrates) of natural origin or substances of artificial origin identical to them, and also the prebiotichesky components and pro-biotic microorganisms intended for the use with food for the purpose of optimization of diet of the person and which are not the single source of food or dietary food.
3. Control of advertizing of dietary supplements to food in the Republic of Kazakhstan is exercised by the department of authorized body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing performing functions of control of advertizing of dietary supplements to food and its territorial subdivisions.
4. Advertizing of dietary supplements to food is performed in case of its compliance to the legislation in the field of health care and advertizing.
5. Advertizing of dietary supplements:
1) extends in the Kazakh and Russian languages, and also at the discretion of the advertiser and in other languages, except for periodic printing editions;
2) it is easily read, printed by accurate and legible font, except for advertizing texts of audio of advertizing;
3) is excluded by comparison with medicines;
4) is excluded by contents of data on possession of medicinal properties;
5) is reliable and distinguished (without use of special knowledge or application of special means);
6) does not mislead consumers by means of abuse of their trust, including concerning characteristics, structure, consumer properties, the cost (price), expected results of application, results of researches and testing;
7) promotes rational application;
8) excludes content of comparison of the advertized dietary supplements to food with goods of other physical persons or legal entities, and also the statements, images discrediting their honor, advantage and goodwill;
9) excludes references in advertizing to recommendations of scientists, specialists of health care, and also officials of state bodies which owing to own popularity can encourage application and (or) purpose of dietary supplements.
6. Advertizing of dietary supplements to food contains the following information:
1) trade name;
2) data on the active components which are part;
3) the main indications to application;
4) method of application and doses;
5) main side effects;
6) main contraindications;
7) special instructions concerning children, expectant mothers, and also during feeding by breast;
8) leave conditions;
9) the evident and clear recommendation to application;
10) the name, the address of the producer and authorized person the producer on adoption of claims in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11) number, date of issue of the certificate on state registration.
The advertizing intended for TV and radio channels of Internet resources contains information specified in subitems 1), 7), 9) and 11) of this Item.
7. It is forbidden:
1) advertizing of dietary supplements to food not registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Eurasian Economic Union;
2) distribution and advertizing of dietary supplements to food in public transport, in the organizations which do not have relations to their appointment, use and leave;
To represent 3) in advertizing dietary supplements to food as unique, the most effective and safe;
4) to cause assumptions that efficiency of treatment by the advertized dietary supplement to food is guaranteed, application is not followed by development of side effects.
8. Advertizing of dietary supplements in each case is followed by the warning that subject of advertizing is not medicine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.